X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Clash - one possible fix?

IGN: Mateus
    Server: 88 - Mystforge Outpost

We all know that the Twilight Clash is full of bugs: desync issues, disconnections, uncollectible flags, flags flying outside the map (yup, it happened) and so forth. I hope the devs are working hard in order to fix everything ASAP but in the meanwhile I thought about a possible solution to fix at least one - a couple actually - of those pesky bugs.

I'm talking about being attacked while "delivering" the flag at the base (for the cause of the bug, please read EdgeLOA's reply on this thread -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....twilight+clash). Also, this is related to the run-in-place bug and could maybe fix both of them.

Possible solution: while delivering the flag, so only when the blue bar appears on the top of a player's head, make the affected player invincible. You could use the same shield animation that appears when you defeat someone. Why? Because in order to deliver a flag you must be inside your own camp, where it's safe. If I see that I'm delivering a flag on MY screen, it means I'm in a safe-zone and so I should be protected even if on YOUR screen I'm running in place like an idiot in the middle of the ruins. It should be like this especially because the whole disconnect/reconnect-to-desync process only affects the run animation and not the whole flag capturing sequence. It's the running that's bugged. The proper delivery should be safe and not be affected whatsoever. Furthermore, the players who get kicked out of the server (whatever reason) can't even see it happening so why should they pay for it?

Comments anyone?
Working...
X