Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION FOR DEVs STOP TRICKING THIS GAME

hi,

According to the last weeks i would like to resume the new things we got and have been modified, and bugs still on :

Angels :
    - Alecta was the new angel lvl80. u have down it to lvl70 after ppl brough it. 2500 Royal Marks for an angel max 70.
    - Mikaela next angel, again lvl70 max. his stats are still bug on layout, we cannot even see if it is usefull or not, but we are we gonna need to pay again.
    - 5 angel lvl70 : 1 free. all ppl playing this game, even those spending just a few necessary to have a decent BR have their angels maxed and block. you had a nice idea with CS Team Tournament giving another way and easier to win CS Shop Marks. Alecta was a nice goal, 1rst angel 80 right on time when we arrive arround lvl74-75. You burnt all ur project. You need to make this game follow the average lvl of top 100.
    - Bug of 1-clic tears is still on. and angel cannot exceed the player's lvl, remember ur own rules ? since the begining the 1-clic bug destroy equality between trickers and other players.

Events :
    - Dragonsoul : we waited 3 weeks before see additionnals power works perfectly.
    - Cross server TT : u have add a wadger option, we got the chests 2 weeks later. this is an exemple of all the things u set without being sure they match.
    - CS Tycoon : 2nd exemple, new items from CS tycoon final rewards. Odin's sword HP recover wasnt matching during 10days, neither ring. and btw it dont proc in Team Arenas, u still fail on this.
    - Iddun's ring was at start of the tycoon a litle hit/crit ring and un the middle u decided it'll be a agi ring. let me remind u hit/crit is 90% based on a ring. hopefully u realized this was an epic fail and turned ur mind back to the born stats.

We are not a giant test panel. we are gamers, we mostly pay for this. we expect from u a decent futur line, clever, and respectfull of our game pleasure.

Bugs :
    - World Boss / Guild Boss : i know my case is special, i'm doing over 20M dmg each attack. and each attack i have a special bug making an error window pop, my horse running during the respawn timer to the boss like when i'm alive, and several time having a double error rejecting me from the battlefield.
    Are you not able to code properly ? why always bugs everywhere on old events.
    - Cross Server Battles : always down when you update. nothing else to say. just on compensation we would like to see vouchers, tears, souls, gold, ... remember the CS ranking chest? 3 per day. 3 main source of tears and vouchers per day. we are never compensate for this
    - Garden and sometimes Raiders : when we clic on someone to capture in garden or take an emblem, we fight someone else. not his previous claimer, not the one who was on the list, a player which appear from nowhere.
    - Team dongeon : since now 1 month when 2 ppl attack same target (which is often as this event is based on time CD and rush) there is a freeze, or an empty battle report, or a kick from the battlefield.
    - Erebus : we can raid all but the 3rd purgatory, why ?
    - Twilight clash : most of time we cannot use our special powers. clic with mouse or hit key number : they dont activate.
    - Angels : check up the 1-clic bug
    - Cross server tournament : this event is tactic as hell. we need to see the battle reports and details for each fight and not only ur animation in center. I'm quite strong but u made me solo Trande + Donny + a 3rd player. This is unreal, when i fight Trande, i finish most of time alone. I cant chain Donny + another one. ur TT was an epic fail of likelihood.
    - Guardian angel : one day, will we see the right BR on guardian angels or this will stay like a random number ?

Things i'm waiting for :
    - Erebus : we will arrive lvl80 before u set the 80 gears erebus. remember we lvlup slower now. we are already full set 70 at lvl76, we expect to farm next sets now, not at lvl80+.
    - Forge : Wedding garb shard comment says : can be recycle into seraph stone. when will u update this new option ? we have so much things useless like horses shard, old events things, etc...
    - Advanced gems : u give us rewards now every events of HP+Xstat gems. time to give us exchange type into forge. cause being able to switch 1x per day during 2 days of a hot event a lvl6 is sooooo far of what we need. also only 1 event per month to get adv. socket rods and essence for craft .... serious....
    - Angels : not only for me but for everyone else, new angel aviable with arena badge. Angels are the main key of battles, the one who attack 1rst give a tactical advantage. thats not cause ppl dont have 40k diams per month the get a new angel they need to fight with Nyssa which became the 4th speed angel lvl70.
    - New seasonal event : cause now it becames quite boaring.
    - Some intelligence from u when u invent new things
    - Some test before implant events / new items / new effects
    - Some more communication between u and GMs. Cause when we ask a question we would like to have an answer and not a "we will see"

I forgot many things proly, this thread isnt made for complain much, but make u see what ur clients think of u, dear blinds developpers.

Please no commented answer on this thread, just massive sign this petition with a simple "i agree".
    Last edited by Sonoshee; 06-10-2014, 04:11 PM.

I agree with most of things, but not with Odin blade, i think it shouldn't work in TA. Why? Easy enough, Casher would solo TA no matter with who he is teamed with. Heca + Main, unkillable in TA.
    Idun Ring is actually Pair of boots that devs managed to mess up with ring.
    On erebus purga part. Most likely it gets unlocked or implemented when ppl are lv 80 or so, to cash from erebus runs.

Comment

God Bless you Bro !!!! Thumps UP !!!!! Rated as Excellent ...
      Last edited by SalgadinhoGR; 06-10-2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Fully agree ... Stop tricking the community!

Comment

I agreed on all of this. And yes you forgot many other tricks

Comment

No cash no deal thats the policy.

Comment

i agree. We need new angel that we can buy icon with arena badge. I dont have angel anymore to spend my angel tears..

Comment

I agree

Comment

I agree, I spent 650$ in this game and I got scammed off 33k diamonds and yet they still wouldn't compensate.

Even though perhaps you could improve your written Petition for a bit.

Comment

Fix the freaking retarded policy of not giving people the option to get more angels from arena badges. Alecta should clearly have been an Arena Shop angel, actually says so in the description, the angel icon matches the other arena shop angels and not the cross server shop angel.

Comment

Agree with this thread.
                      League of Angels
                      S96 Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 71
                      Fortuna lvl 85
                      Sterling Moonbeam
                      Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                      850k BR+
                      Guild: Legendary
                      Blood and Jade
                      S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                      Bayi/Zhi
                      War Urso 7*
                      45k BR+
                      Guild: Eternal

Comment

***'u casher's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Agree.

Also Dragonsoul skills are far from working. still bugged. only mages respawn in TA. In most cases warrior skills dont work at all anywhere.

Comment

agree .........
                            ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Totally agree with this post, and if i may add..

Fix the Twillight Class out of sync bug thats been going on for the last 6months atleast... people running in one spot, while actually being another side of the map, this works in Cross-server, so fix it in Twillight Class also.
                              nothing more annoying then having a close fight 12-12 points, the enemy picks up flag... and guess what, the guy who does it is bugged standing inside the safe circle so you have 0% chance to even get it back

Comment

Working...
                              X