Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team arena must be fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team arena must be fair

Almost every team arena, I usually face high levels which are totally beyond the reach of the BR, Please make sure that the BR levels are almost equal or make a level limit so that it will be a fair fight and chances are there to win...

its not about BR dude...its all about total level... 120-150-180...so if you cant win over 150++ then use a lower level companion...duhhh

Comment

Originally posted by R268211497 View Post
      Almost every team arena, I usually face high levels which are totally beyond the reach of the BR, Please make sure that the BR levels are almost equal or make a level limit so that it will be a fair fight and chances are there to win...
      well they capped them by level, if you are not high enough go with 2 lvl 30.

i think the cap was <150, 150-179, 180- ?

and for the BR cap, this will caused a problem too, lv 70 use 6k br hero and the result you know..

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

thank u for making me understand it...

Comment

alright I get it now thanks a lot.. hope they can consider and change a little..

Comment

Working...
          X