Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats that? and WHY ?

Hello,

Ineed to know about that... its a bug or what ? i have ppl in my guild and friends who get 7 Stars on angel only with 2k evolution and maxim 2.7-3.0k ... I have 4.1k and one of my friend have 5.4k evolution and still 6 Stars ...

What is that? Pls explain me why happened that some-times?Click image for larger version

Name:	Evolution.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	588.2 KB
ID:	1751440

lol... i evolve my nyssa at 4.4k some evolve at 6k+... getting pass half way doesn't make it bugged !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

a guildie needed 6.2k for his 7*

Comment

dont ask why it depressing. i've seen alot rage quit on these angel.. just take your time

Comment

and how the **** i never hear about a casher she/he never complain about this things... ? and all the time he/she get everything for a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Ppasarel View Post
            and how the **** i never hear about a casher she/he never complain about this things... ? and all the time he/she get everything for a ****...
            actually many cashers complained about it, you just didn't care back then. Now you do because it happens to you.

Comment

Greedy game greedy!

Comment

mine going 5 to 6 celestial star.... its almost full now!!! last time i spend only 1850 evolution... now its 2800!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  actually many cashers complained about it, you just didn't care back then. Now you do because it happens to you.
                  on what server you play? i just buy wings and chlotes from shop and vip every mount... now will be 5th time when i buy VIP... tell me how to be a donater if in 4 mounths i have only 650k BR ? )) try use ur head pls ))

Comment

Originally posted by Ppasarel View Post
                    on what server you play? i just buy wings and chlotes from shop and vip every mount... now will be 5th time when i buy VIP... tell me how to be a donater if in 4 mounths i have only 650k BR ? )) try use ur head pls ))
                    S4 prospera and br means jack squat, you should already know that.

Comment

i got it with 3.6k evo, and there someone with 80% of the orb

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
                      X