Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hero setup question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero setup question

Hi everyone, so iam soon gonna hit level 61 and will "soon" be recruiting some of the upper heroes.

I am a vip, but in no means a casher so uber strong heroes wont happen most likely.
    I had some thought about what heroes i take but iam not sure how well this plays out, so iam seeking some assistance from he more experienced players.

I already have Djinni and plan to put Celestial Maiden in the team also. So 2 healers. This worked out so well earlier levels that i hope it does as well in later levels
    Nereida to push the rage a little a bit.

I myself am in front as paladin.

The 2nd spot for the front row i wanted either King of Bones or Berserker Claw.

1) How well would a Berserker claw do in front row? Pvp wise he shall just pull off his attack quickly, but not sure how well he would turn out there if not build with tons of resources
    2) Is a Nereida useful at all at this stage? Dont think i get her anywhere near lvl 12 or 15 upgrade for a while ( current hero lvl 7 upgrade ).
    So my 2 healers would fire their heals 1 turn quicker than usual.

Did anyone tried this already? 2 healer, nereida, bones or claw

Thank you for your time and possible responses

just invest all into claw and font row him =)

Comment

Originally posted by R252668457 View Post
      Hi everyone, so iam soon gonna hit level 61 and will "soon" be recruiting some of the upper heroes.

I am a vip, but in no means a casher so uber strong heroes wont happen most likely.
      I had some thought about what heroes i take but iam not sure how well this plays out, so iam seeking some assistance from he more experienced players.

I already have Djinni and plan to put Celestial Maiden in the team also. So 2 healers. This worked out so well earlier levels that i hope it does as well in later levels
      Nereida to push the rage a little a bit.

I myself am in front as paladin.

The 2nd spot for the front row i wanted either King of Bones or Berserker Claw.

1) How well would a Berserker claw do in front row? Pvp wise he shall just pull off his attack quickly, but not sure how well he would turn out there if not build with tons of resources
      2) Is a Nereida useful at all at this stage? Dont think i get her anywhere near lvl 12 or 15 upgrade for a while ( current hero lvl 7 upgrade ).
      So my 2 healers would fire their heals 1 turn quicker than usual.

Did anyone tried this already? 2 healer, nereida, bones or claw

Thank you for your time and possible responses
      King of Bones : HP Growth
      - Shields (Gives rage to backrow/-Rage to attacker for dodged/block attack
      Berserker : PATK Growth
      - Back Row Attack
      - Rogue (Reflect basic damage/stun front row)

Both got pros and cons

nerinda is quite useful for buffing rage and attack+agi andthere is quite some build around, because you are paladin then you are the ultimate tanker so heal build should work.

i prefer

early
      [Nerinda][Celestial]
      [Berserker][Main]
      [Djnni]

late game (slight of cash) -> heal build (only need Hecate, rest is exchangeable)
      [hecate][Berserker]
      [Nerinda][Main]
      [Blazing Soul]

late game (no cash at all) -> Infinite rage build.
      [Berserker][Celestial]
      [Astral Child][Main]
      [Nerinda]

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Hecate is out of question, unless she becomes free at some point.

So i guess ill just try out this heal setup, if it not works out, well, suc it up and recruit some other hero

Only issue i have with this is the 2 topaz heroes, cant exceed orange quality, which brings the stats down quite a bit

Comment

Yeah I would opt for KoB and main up front, Nereida and Astral Child and Berserker in the back at end game..KoB is the best tank and does good damage when you beef him up high enough just like Claws...Plus you gain partner skill dmg on both KoB and Claws and get both front and back row hitting skills to boot

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
            Yeah I would opt for KoB and main up front, Nereida and Astral Child and Berserker in the back at end game..KoB is the best tank and does good damage when you beef him up high enough just like Claws...Plus you gain partner skill dmg on both KoB and Claws and get both front and back row hitting skills to boot
            RK > KoB
            头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
            不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
            (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
            (奥特曼 - ultraman)
            (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
            (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Yeah but not everyone wants to copy you Qing lol. Not sure how he'd feel about losing a hero on 1st turn just to make claws rage faster

Comment

While i like your build Qing, i dont want to play it. Sure has its advantages, but i've always been more the defensive player, in this case healer setup.
                Guess ill hit up astral child just in case though while i still have the chance, just a few garnet away. Then i guess ill see how things turn out and if indeed not so well, properbly remove one healer again for KoB later on.

All those ruby souls give plenty time to experiment with this i guess -.-

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by R252668457 View Post
                  Thanks for the reply. Hecate is out of question, unless she becomes free at some point.

So i guess ill just try out this heal setup, if it not works out, well, suc it up and recruit some other hero

Only issue i have with this is the 2 topaz heroes, cant exceed orange quality, which brings the stats down quite a bit
                  you can get hecate for free btw but it will take 4 hoc.

every hoc you will need to gain one Ace of Hearts, and one joker (lesser) or two if possible.
                  always save your lotto voucher which will need you 800 (800x50pts = 40k pts) and give you 2 greater joker in fourth HoC.

this method only work if there was no mega casher on your server.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                  "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
                  X