Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guessing game for the God Boots from wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing game for the God Boots from wagers

They say the boots will have agi, but since the last Idun ring experience, what do you players think the real stats of the boots will be?

at first they won't work at all, then? you will lose gem enhancement on your prior boots for unequipping boots to wear new boots, then? the really bad news, (like alecta) the devs will change their minds and decide to give you 1.6 million vouchers that you can trade for diamonds 100:1

(just kidding, in a jokester mood today so please don't punish me or put me in the corner, it smells bad)
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

i think it pointless. cause who need AGI, LOL better to hit 2nd for rage anyway

Comment

beside i think u better save your $$$ for lv80 gear.. 100% there be some part that has a 35% attack twice, lol or 50% dodge rage, lol this is just the entry stage dont get all work up about it... we here for the long hull... this isnt an audi where u can trade your old thing for new thing with a small top up the gear will become useless and OLD fasion

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
          beside i think u better save your $$$ for lv80 gear.. 100% there be some part that has a 35% attack twice, lol or 50% dodge rage, lol this is just the entry stage dont get all work up about it... we here for the long hull... this isnt an audi where u can trade your old thing for new thing with a small top up the gear will become useless and OLD fasion
          oh I know, but it will be funny when we realize boots have another flaw(predicted already )

Comment

Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
            at first they won't work at all, then? you will lose gem enhancement on your prior boots for unequipping boots to wear new boots, then? the really bad news, (like alecta) the devs will change their minds and decide to give you 1.6 million vouchers that you can trade for diamonds 100:1

(just kidding, in a jokester mood today so please don't punish me or put me in the corner, it smells bad)
            go in a corner sheena!

Comment

Working...
            X