Gifting and Trade event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting and Trade event

so I know you said NO TRADING but gifting in shop when will that arrive?????

And I have an idea for Trade event it would work like this players can sell/buy some items.So lets say you want to sell all your angel tears you sell them and you can chose for what you are seling it gold,vauchers or dimonds and you determin the price.When someone buyes something you sold you get the gold,vauchers or dimonds not when you sell it!!!!

So here is a example:I have 1000 angel tears so I go to event chose sell and I have to pick for what I want to sell it gold,wauchers or gold and I chose gold then I determin the price lets say 1000 gold and its on for sale when someone buy it I get my 1000 gold.
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Hmm, me likes it Tho, for better items like shards for wings, garbs and mounts, they can make auction part where we will buy with vouchers. (I have instantly said vouchers cause it has higher chances than gold)

Comment

and so that it abused it would be only 5 items a day not like only 5 agel tears 5 diferent items like:angels tears (1000),roses(2000),lvl 2 comon gem chest (23),Glacia wolf shard (100),Blasing wing shard (54).

Comment

This is great idea indeed, but I think you should work it out to the details if you want them even to consider it. You know they rarely listen, so make them do that xD

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          I offer my 28 Imperial stallion shards at 4:17 AM for 1 gold.

Of course I told my buddy who wanted them as I put them up so that he would get them.
          but then you still have the chance of market stalkers stealing it before your buddy makes it to buy it.
          but that is still a valid flaw.

Comment

not if your buddy is your alt and has his finger on the buy button
            it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
              not if your buddy is your alt and has his finger on the buy button
              that is why you make it where they have to refresh to see the new offers

Comment

I like the idea, don't get me wrong

but you could think of a hundred ways to deter abuse, and there are a thousand thinking of one way to abuse

true chit man
                it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

they can allow the gift option on a limited basis and they can also add up diamonds to gift a person, without the help of diamonds people will make alts and gift them and it will be chaos !!

Comment

Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
                    I like the idea, don't get me wrong

but you could think of a hundred ways to deter abuse, and there are a thousand thinking of one way to abuse

true chit man
                    I agree with that 100%

Comment

yea thats try well can be that all items have their price like 1m gold,1k vauchers and 100 dimonds and then thats not a way abusing it

Comment

oh yea and you determin for what to sell it gold,vauchers or dimonds

P.S-sorry I didnt write in privius post Im just wery sleapy :O

Comment

we don't need to trade with others but we would like to trade in for equal value! events are over to quick to get enough shards to get the job done so at least let us do what is needed

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
                            so I know you said NO TRADING but gifting in shop when will that arrive?????

And I have an idea for Trade event it would work like this players can sell/buy some items.So lets say you want to sell all your angel tears you sell them and you can chose for what you are seling it gold,vauchers or dimonds and you determin the price.When someone buyes something you sold you get the gold,vauchers or dimonds not when you sell it!!!!

So here is a example:I have 1000 angel tears so I go to event chose sell and I have to pick for what I want to sell it gold,wauchers or gold and I chose gold then I determin the price lets say 1000 gold and its on for sale when someone buy it I get my 1000 gold.

That's TOO MUCH like seriously you are basically wanting to make it easy for you to get items faster and get diamonds, lol that's way too obvious, if you have a very close casher friend you could sell him garbage and he'd buy it for 1000 diamonds because you begged and because your friends so this idea is not that great.. . .maybe vouchers and gold but i say NO to diamonds.
                            Also they should only allow items that are worth being sold and not items that's of no use to anyone, plus they should limit it like limited for example if you wanna buy Incinerator Shard, you can only buy 1 or 2 per DAY so it won't get abused plus the items you sell or trade have limited time only, let's say 1 hour if per item and if 1 hour passes without anyone buying it then it goes back to you inventory as for trading you will have to pay using gold let's say you wanna TRADE Leprechaun shard, each shard you trade will cost 100,000 Gold.
                            Last edited by Einns; 10-01-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

If this "trade" system will be applied the multi-account will be disabled... and ppl with 2 accounts will be banned... so... ;-?

Comment

Working...
                              X