Better balanced game, please read, Devs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better balanced game, please read, Devs

Okay, after spending much time in the forums reading opinions and discussing the game with teammates, (both cashers and non-cashers) I dare made the following suggestion:

Devs you need more balanced game. Right now you are focused on making money - here, now and as much as possible. But... in a long run the game is destined to fail, cause the balance is all wrong and you successfully manage to annoy all players.
    Will start with the cashers first as they are the ones who the money come from. From what I have read in the forums(both R2 and Gtarcade) they are accusing the non-cashers in whining too much for not getting new stuff,when they also get annoyed when things they have paid a big amount of money suddenly become a lot cheaper or even free. The last Angel Exclusive event is the best example I have to give as how the cashers get fed up with the game. The biggest casher in my server got Mikaela from the World Cup wager not 2 weeks ago. It costed him over a 1000$. Now lighter cashers can get her for 200$. That's 5 times cheaper in less than 2 weeks. As you can guess he is sooo not happy with that. Why spend so much money if he can get something for free after and not even long after? I have the same problem with Aoede, even thought I am a free player. I saved and worked very hard to get her on the previous cross-tycoon and why I did bother when now practically everybody can get her for free without spending sleepless nights making points for tycoon like crazy? In less than a month? And I get nothing, cause I can't effort to recharge? (Yeah, an exchange of Aoede's icon for some other angel's icon like Angelina or Claudia or other would be nice). So my suggestion here is: when you put a price tag on something keep that price, keep it for 3 or more months at least, so cashers won't feel like trowing money for nothing. That way they will know what they are paying for and will keep doing so.

Now about non-cashers, the ones that populate the game. The cashers accuse us for whining too much, but... okay, before getting Aoede(and that was lucky cause it was a mistake she was released for everybody with 55k points and I just had enough energy saved to go and make these points) I was feeling sick with Nyssa. She was in the game before I joined 6 months ago and I have played with her for like 3 of them. A nice little angel lvl 75 or so would be so very nice to have. So cashers, don't accuse us. We don't want the best stuff, we are not after what you pay for - Mikaela, Victoriana,Polly, we don't want them. We want ANY angel that is a bit better than Nyssa, an angel to work on( i have 2k angel tears and I have Aoede max lvl, what to do with these now? Players who don't have her probably have double and triple amount of tears.). We don't want the best mounts, best clothes or wings or the best heroes, but a little something here and there cause at some point it gets boring. And thank you for the glacial wolf and the sky archer costume, that was really nice, but I would have been happier with them if I actually got them as a reward in some sort of an event, not by just doing my dailies. Like for example the Angel quiz that is right now. These who has 500-1000 points - get shards or something, 1000-2000 points - other shards or something and best reward - over 2000 points. Make 3 days *500 points - synch that costume(or mount, or equip, or wings or get a certain hero), make 3*1000 points - synch the other, better reward, make 3*2000 - you get to synch the best reward that gives best stats bonuses, get the best hero. Something like that. Lots of combinations can be made, this is just an example I thought of right now. Heroes not obtained in HoC would be really nice too, just a couple, for strategy.

Summary: Don't give the same stuff for cashers and non-cashers, no one enjoys that policy, give everyone a little something to enjoy the game: cashers - their strong angels and heroes, non-cashers - smaller angels and heroes but obtainable without spending(and saving for months till you get bored and give up the game). Spice things a bit. That way you will be able to keep players, both cash and non-cash) for longer in the game and that ensures better future profit for you in the end of the day.

Thank you all for reading! Hope it makes sense and the devs will actually read it.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:42 AM.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

i read the whole thing my friend, i fully agree with what you have said but sometimes the mods dont listen to us non-paid users....

i really really REALLY hope your voice has been heard by a mod because this was the best thing ive seen on the fourm.

ill stand by your side and support you

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

I just want to say 1 word "TRUE"

Comment

theres no balance in p2w game, period.
        casher always get what they want early, but dont afraid, non casher can get it also, it just take longer.

in my experience, hard work and smart gameplay can make urself stay competitive. played on s14, i can be top 20 almost everyday. altho i was surrounded by mid - top casher.

ps= i agree with u to some extent. but keep in mind this is business, they dont care bout your feeling. if u are bored they can add another game, and the cycle will continue.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
          casher always get what they want early, but dont afraid, non casher can get it also, it just take longer.

in my experience, hard work and smart gameplay can make urself stay competitive. played on s14, i can be top 20 almost everyday. altho i was surrounded by mid - top casher.

ps= i agree with u to some extent. but keep in mind this is business, they dont care bout your feeling. if u are bored they can add another game, and the cycle will continue.
          we dont care that the cashers get the biggest brightest shiniest stuff, but to add a bit more stuff for the non cashers to have so they can be a little less bored and have something to continue working for. Another angel to grind for, a piece of clothing, just a little enticement to keep going. I agree with the poster, it would be nice
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

wow i didn't get tired reading the whole thing.. and i must say, this is really nice *thumbs up* (i hope they listen though..)

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post

I know it's all about business actually. What I am explaining here IS in reality a business strategy. For long time profits, not just here and now. And it comes not only from free players but from cashers too, and big ones at that. That's why I separated it in two different parts.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Couldnt agree with the OP more.
                LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

nice suggestion osobena... if I were a dev my heart will actually melt upon reading it...but the sad thing i'm not...:P

Comment

I agree with you osobena but unfortunately the devs are lovely people. How do I know?they took the lovely f2p recruit darknight , gave it the name Dark Legionnaire (switched to Dark paladin) and slapped a nice price tag on it. That should tell you how much they care about giving free stuff. The worst part?bunch of noob cashers are buying it lol because they said it was ''the best tank ever''(what dummy believes those ads anyway?)
                    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:43 AM. Reason: language.

Comment

Originally posted by chrysalizzz View Post
                      nice suggestion osobena... if I were a dev my heart will actually melt upon reading it...but the sad thing i'm not...:P
                      Wonder if there is any chance an actual dev to read it....
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Totally agreed! Items cost way too much money for that to happen! I am a vip player so I don't spend a ton of money in game but I am spending yet I still struggle to get enough points I need in order get a decent prize, especially when players have saved resources. The money system is very flawed. The high cashers will stop spending if what they buy becomes cheaper in less than a month and will inevitably cause the game to shut down, I've seen this happen to some really good games.... They really should think about finding a happy median; keeping the highest bonus for the top spenders and perhaps a few things a little cheaper to encourage new spenders every once in a while. Make sense or did I ramble?

~Soreen~

S170

Comment

They will never read it

Comment

I just wanna say this game one big bug, makes changes dont thinking how affect game. I am at edge of quiting this game after meeting some low lvl Archer , low lvl stats, but rage build party, even main angel put glacia 4 star and beat me with 7star angel Aoede. Had like 9k dodge, 7k hit , 170k atk, 90k~ defs. My stats even bigger then his, my lvl 73 and his 66. Gave so much powerfull items where you can put from 1lvl?????? rly 1lvl?? so why the you dont change all items you can put from 1lvl, especially forged ones. Now in game with so much dodge, angels become kinda usless only with 4k hit?? to hit ppl with 9-13k dodge, where some aegis angels make effect if hit target ( like saggiraus). Like Mostly non cashers could win against Hecate party if land Sagitarus and now with such hit angels IS SO HARD. NEED LAND HIT AND THen LAND THAT SAGGITARUS BUFF ( so count like hit 40% and land sagitarus 40% it becomes 16%!! While aqua skill doesnt matter....) Angels hit problem is rly one big issue now.
                            Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:44 AM. Reason: language

Comment

i agree with you, angels really start to miss too offten, mabye it can be fixed by stoping angel to do damage at all, just landing aegis skill and starting battle buffs, letting party to do all damage, it will be turned off whole game strategy , but, it really sucks when someone 200k les BR and weaker angel by one or 2 star beat you in arena or tournament with some crazy lucky punch, + i really dont know how some players get aquarius skill unlocked when they hanging as slaves in garden from person who cant even scratch that avatar
                              Last edited by solowingpixy; 08-02-2014, 03:15 PM.
                              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                              X