X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels: Bug Report Help

Dear Heroes and Angels,

As we continue to work towards providing you a better and more enjoyable experience here at R2Games, we would like to offer you some bug report suggestions to help make everyone's lives easier and get you back on track in-game ASAP.
    • Please try to provide relevant screenshots if at all possible, and keep these saved on your computer so that our customer service team can better understand the issue occurring in-game when in contact with you.
    • The more details you can provide about what happened the easier it will be to assess what is going on and serve you better.
    We are continually striving to make the games better and provide you with higher quality service, and hope that through better communication on both parts we will be able to accomplish this and make everyone's online experience happier and more fun. We appreciate your understanding in this and thank you for your continued support! See you in-game!

Please report bugs by filing a ticket!

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

lvl 80 set is still bugged not full rage

Comment

all one right lvl 80 set is still bugged ! dont get it i dont know english it is a repot please dont laugh i dont know what going on!
      ( the victorana angelprincess)
      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

we want offercers to report but i find main officer his home hhahah!! lvl 80 set still bugged not full rage !
        Last edited by R273327041; 08-27-2014, 07:29 AM. Reason: main
        the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

we want offercers to report but i find main officer his home hhahah!! lvl 80 set still bugged not full rage !

Comment

all one right im dont know all about this game my report higher lvl is nice 80 is going no thing get someangels only waste some things dear heros and angels give me more details can ! ................. lvl is good for all one? when WE dont get that lvl ? i dont get it but some riches india is not cool . idont get lvls but all nother guys get lvl 75 or 78 it is never forever idont get this lvls this peoples not kind that server is dead never being good im angry im princess i need lvl fast my kingdom is 1st you remember why find this game im dont get wings free .

Comment

hi Amanda your the game master wow it cool can u please make nother game in r2games?

Comment

i got bug with my erebus i done with hell 3 but when i do auto challenge only show hell 2
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	770.0 KB
ID:	1693756Click image for larger version

Name:	bug3.PNG
Size:	794.7 KB
ID:	1693757Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.PNG
Size:	950.9 KB
ID:	1693758

thx

Comment

Name:	wa.JPG
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	1693759
                  Can't load other people info.

Name:	awr2.JPG
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1693760

Can't load BATTLE REPORTS
                  Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

CS still now working at the right time Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	1693762

Comment

may not be a BUG but please fix CS bonuses too.. make them smaller so we can move more freely not hitting something that we don't need... you know what I mean... TELEPORT
                      + Party setup with IN Cross-Server... does not allow to change it or move or remove
                      Q : Why didn't you close the chat ?
                      A : cuz when I mine it automatically opens it again and everything to do it iz lame.

Name:	603909_226369947520578_201473844_n.jpg
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	1693766
                      Last edited by kiNgofjuNk; 08-27-2014, 05:18 PM.
                      Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Working...
                      X