No announcement yet.

New Hero - Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately this conversation is like standing and hitting your head against a brick wall. There is always going to be cashers and noncashers complaining and arguing. Only thing i can say is look at how many free players are getting outfits, mounts, angels, wings, and heros that cashers get. Then pay attention to what they are doing and you will see that the majority of the items in this game are becoming available to ALL players.

Comment

they wont give any free heroes anytime soon evan though they should with another tavern keep game interesting for non money players .they given a lot of free stuff over the last couple months which im thankful for but we do need a couple of new free heroes to keep game intresting

Comment

earthshaker is kinda broken should give everyone a chance to get this hero

Comment

this is free hero

Comment

Originally posted by Flymemo View Post
            earthshaker is kinda broken should give everyone a chance to get this hero
            Now don't be stupid okay? Why the hell do people jump to the extremes when discussing about free stuff. Free heros i.e the moon priest or some other hero that isn't as OP. They gie out free mounts and angels. i don't see why they can't give out a free hero that isn't OP like the moon priest, amazon, etc. Not talking about giving extremely OP heros away. Can't stand when people are dumb and automatically think that were begging for the most strongest hero's or items in the game for free.

Comment

i only want my bug with zodiac fix 10 day and not fix yet
              R2game or this devs realy give bad service for free player like me -_-

Comment

hope this hero is free -_- damn casher they become stronger and stronger

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                  Unfortunately this conversation is like standing and hitting your head against a brick wall. There is always going to be cashers and noncashers complaining and arguing. Only thing i can say is look at how many free players are getting outfits, mounts, angels, wings, and heros that cashers get. Then pay attention to what they are doing and you will see that the majority of the items in this game are becoming available to ALL players.
                  This is true. Most games have cashers, i don't mind them jumping ahead if they fund the game. I am not willing to fund this game like most do so i don't mind not getting all the best items straight away. Where some games fail, they leave all the best stuff to the people who support the game by donating, as long as R2 slowly start to release casher stuff into the game in ways where a free player can get then I am more than happy to stick around and keep playing.

Comment

for all the people saying r2 this and r2 that you should take your complaints to gtarcade, they have the rights of LoA, why do you think on the start up screen there is GTArcade. so before you all keep bashing r2 games who leases from gtarcade and going after people who are trying to make a point it is free to play but pay to win. why don't you all get the complete facts instead of the facts that you want to hear.
                    r2 is not greedy, these are the prices set by GT Arcade
                    League of Angels
                    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                    10.6 Million+ BR
                    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Recently we got free mount, free clothing, free wings, etc...arent you being greedy too...If the only difference between cashers and non-cashers was time alone do you really think ppl would spend that much money? And to answer to "If you can name two other companies that are as greedy or greedier than R2 games then I will give you that" Kongregate and Game321. In game321 games like Pockie Ninja[closed], Tales of Solaris, Cyber Monster[closed], etc...had items that were cashers only n even some that were heavy cashers only but u can still have fun if u try. Anywho bottom line is if u r paying its only right to have the most privileges and if you r not willing to that means u r not aiming for the top so just play n try to have fun. Btw I'm a non-casher.
                      DP - S1 Yitien - S1 SB - S1 CS - S1 Wartune - S15 LS - S2 ES - S18 B&J - S2 BH - S1 MKO - S17 LoA - S18

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
                        They said healer comes out but put the silly Panda... Where's the healer?
                        Yea i know i want to know if this is going be free or not. If it's not free ill just get Celestial mage then instead of waiting this long to replace my Djinni.

Comment

Working...
                        X