Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels System Update 9/11 - Fairy System Arrives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaelim View Post
    so i'm being followed around by a miniature lion. does he need feeding at some point? or does he eat random ppl when he gets hungry

Maybe the lion will eat the tech's for not fixing the login issues

Comment

im on server 215 and still havent gotten quests to do it yet ... when will we be getting them
      Rydem

Comment

If only we could name them......... or somehow improve them to give better stat boosts? O.o

Comment

S14 has them, but S199 doesn't (Both Oceania)

Comment

Originally posted by Phewsion View Post
            S14 has them, but S199 doesn't (Both Oceania)
            s171 got no hot event... oceanic server...

i already check other oceanic server and they got it... super lame event!!

Comment

Do they evolve , upgrade or at least can they be trained at least ? :|

Comment

Originally posted by R274203013 View Post
                Do they evolve , upgrade or at least can they be trained at least ? :|
                Can't lvl them lol...

Comment

Originally posted by DemoniaxX View Post
                  Can't lvl them lol...
                  they will later, i guess... if not, it's probably the most useless thing they have added in the game yet..
                  DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by R223728030 View Post
                    hey isnt that the bird i shoot while waiting loading???

Just realized when i read this lol..
                    IGN: MnemosynE
                    Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

SO, what exactly are they for? Just some thing to follow you around doing nothing but lagging the heck out of you?
                      I mean when i hide things i expect them to be hidden to.
                      So, ill ask again, what are they for, what do they do, can the evolve or are they just that... a rubbish item?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixxus View Post
                        SO, what exactly are they for? Just some thing to follow you around doing nothing but lagging the heck out of you?
                        I mean when i hide things i expect them to be hidden to.
                        So, ill ask again, what are they for, what do they do, can the evolve or are they just that... a rubbish item?
                        maybe oh.. maybe someday they'll add "fairy skill" to them

they did join in the fight right? lol
                        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

do they help?

Comment

What the bird does so far: 1. Add 29 or 30 BR to you. 2. Follow you around. 3. Float behind your party in battle and do nothing. Thus far, this is a serious waste of coding, but since they're brand new, perhaps things will be added in future.

Edit: I'd like to see them perhaps level up like mounts do to give better stats. 100 HP and 30 P/MDEF is not exciting in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post
                              What the bird does so far: 1. Add 29 or 30 BR to you. 2. Follow you around. 3. Float behind your party in battle and do nothing. Thus far, this is a serious waste of coding, but since they're brand new, perhaps things will be added in future.

Edit: I'd like to see them perhaps level up like mounts do to give better stats. 100 HP and 30 P/MDEF is not exciting in the least.
                              I agree "waste of coding" true that... true that !
                              Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                              -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                              -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                              -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                              -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                                maybe oh.. maybe someday they'll add "fairy skill" to them

they did join in the fight right? lol
                                Actually i dont even have mine *free player an all* and still working to get it. But all im seeing is some stupid little toy *it aint a fairy* just standing there in other peoples fights doing not a damned thing.
                                So i will ask again, if ANYONE else has a proper answer *IE a GM or there of such whom actualy can be botherd to read what people right in forums* What are these things for?
                                There are never any discriptions on anything thats added, seriously, just here you go do something with it, because we dont know either.

Comment

Working...
                                X