League of Angels’ Spooktacular Halloween 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels’ Spooktacular Halloween 2014

Trick or treat? Halloween is upon us and League of Angels is all about the treats this year with freaky new customizations, events and game play just for you! So light up your jack-o-lanterns, grab your costume and come check out what’s in store for you this Halloween!

A long time ago Pumpkin Head defeated an evil witch whose Tarot Cards were wreaking havoc upon unfortunate souls. Those who would dare touch the cards became so addicted to the magic within that they would play until they died of exhaustion. Now these cards have appeared throughout the land once again, do you dare flip the cards and to reap the rewards while resisting the magic within?

Halloween Theme Event - Happy Halloween

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Halloween - b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	1758699

New Fairy - Pumpkin Head

Name:	Pumpkin Head.jpg
Size:	470.8 KB
ID:	1758700

New Fairy - Witching Cat

Name:	Witching Cat .jpg
Size:	381.5 KB
ID:	1758701

New Mount - Smoldering Steed

Name:	Smoldering Steed.jpg
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1758702
    Base Stats

Name:	Base Stats of Smoldering Steed.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1759488

New Mount -
    Magic Broom

Name:	Magic Broom.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1758703

New Halloween Fashion - Halloween Spooks

Name:	Halloween Spooks.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1758704
    Base Stats

Name:	Base Stats of*Halloween Spooks.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1759489

New Wings - Bat Wings

Name:	Bat Wings.jpg
Size:	240.3 KB
ID:	1758705
    Base Stats

Name:	Base Stats of*Bat Wings.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1759490
    How to obtain the special items?
    Players can get various Pumpkins from the World Boss dungeon and various Hot Events. These Pumpkins can be used to exchange for special mounts, fairies, wings, fashion and other rare Halloween items in the Halloween Shop. The Pumpkins you obtain will also increase your points and Pumpkin Spirit level which allow you to collect extra rewards in the Pumpkin Spirit interface. For more special events, check the Happy Halloween event interface in-game!

Stay tuned for more event details on the forum as Halloween approaches!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Take my money noww

Comment

Wow ... Nice
      IGN : BaD MaN
      Server : ua57

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ce

Comment

Sigh, as usual the male version of the clothe slooks awsome while the female one looks silly/stupid/boring

Comment

As a female character, I'd wear the male outfit anytime anyday over the female one. Looks a bit silly to me, especially the bow at the chin and the pumpkin-short.
            Last edited by R276033624; 10-24-2014, 05:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by R276033624 View Post
              As a female character, I'd wear the male outfit anytime anyday over the female one. Looks a bit silly to me, especially the bow at the chin and the pumpkin-short.
              Same with the Angel of Death, male version looks awsome/badass while the female one looks silly/cute.

Make 2 versions rather than a male and female one with such huge difference, it's like it's 2 completely different sets..

And if you'r "married" you can't swap gender to use the one you like either.

Comment

I actually like the female version of the outfit except the pumpkin face, it looks retarded .

Comment

can we have munir power sharads in it too

Comment

what level occupy to enter events halloween???

Comment

So what increases the spirit points? Time logged in or just something with the pumpkins? cause my points are increasing and i dont know why. And thank you R2 for the halloween fun, I think i really am going to enjoy this next week with all the new hot events and halloween store.
                      Last edited by gemmi; 10-24-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I also would love to know what all increases Spirit Points. If any Mod can give insight into it, it would be appreciated.
                        Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                        IGN: Rubiana
                        Level: 76
                        Battle Rating: 821748
                        Class: Paladin
                        Guild: Guardians
                        Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                        Domination Champion!

Comment

AWESOME!The male version of the Halloween costume looks nice and the female version looks kinda silly!

Comment

Honestly speaking, the rewards are good in the shop but they are costly. Reason is that in Halloween Carnival 1 is giving away 2 or more orange ones but u need better points. Which is totally lame. While Halloween Carnival 2 event is giving away 20 and i mean 20 ripe ones. I mean like wht. U can get ripe ones in tarot card event easily. If they are giving away 20 ripe ones y not change those two events and instead get 20 orange ones in halloween carnival 2 and ripes in carnival 1. This way, players can get their prizes easily. Its just an opinion or suggestion actually but they should change it alittle bit. Thank you
                            Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

i'm always happy with free rewards, ok item in shop are a little expensive...but we get a lot other nice stuff with this event and without spending any diamonds, so why being always negative ? At least you can buy ores or other stuff you need with the normal pumpkins, and 1 fairy, or 2 depends on what lvl you server reaxhes every day.

I'm from the side who see the half plenty glass, not the half empty one

Thanks for this event

Comment

Working...
                              X