[Guide] The Witch’s Tarot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Any chance for an actual Back button to be added? My 15-inch screen doesn't want to show me the X button. I have to refresh to go out of the Tarots....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1697354 click that... to show the close button.

Comment

Prizes of the items are not arranged properly though it is nice to add MSR in the prize
      IGN : BaD MaN
      Server : ua57

Comment

Im guessing they woulndt type this under the picture.

"Gameplay: Memory Card Style (Unlocks at Lvl. 33)"

Comment

Its a permanent event from what i have been informed.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
            Its a permanent event from what i have been informed.
            Thats nice now can someone please answer my question about the stacking points?

Comment

Originally posted by R268162977 View Post
              not entirely sure its WAI shouldnt the points add up through the attempts as well? its just overwriting the score at this point.... not adding the points through the attempts.....

*Would be nice if someone could say if this was or wasnt the case.... would be very helpful.
              Under the timer? That's the total amount of points you have to spend in the shop. And in Rankings it's the total for the day.
              Last edited by Savike; 10-24-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

theres an easier way drag the tarot screen to the left and then hit the button next to minimize button 2x no refresh needed if it doesnt work the first time try it again but it does work we have the same problem. the second time you hit the middle button on browser it should show you the X
                Last edited by Psycheeskiss; 10-30-2014, 03:55 AM.

Comment

please exchange the ripe pumpkin with something else what to do with them we can`t exchange it with nothing or make an event to change the ripe pumpkin with something else thank you
                  eugen31 s218

Comment

Working...
                  X