No announcement yet.

League of Angels System Update Nov. 6th – Calling for Backup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Question is, do you need to have the original hecate in order to evolve it? or can you just straight up skip the original one and just buy the blazing and still be able to use her without the original

Comment

Originally posted by MrDisturb3d View Post
      My Question is, do you need to have the original hecate in order to evolve it? or can you just straight up skip the original one and just buy the blazing and still be able to use her without the original

Yes you need Hec in order to evolve her.
      Name: Yennefer
      Class: Sorcerer
      Serv:ua45

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
        Hope you are feeling better. Now some little advice - do not try to get Arcane, Astral and Valk shards from cross-shop. It's sooo not worth it and it takes forever. They are absolutely free in mini HoC, 10 shards costed only cards like 7s and 6s or something. There was a limit of course how many per day you can buy, but for 3-4 days any of them can be yours. Or all 3 if you want them all.
        Ah i would never try to get them thru Cross Server Shop. Im a extremly low casher/non casher so my chances to get massive of the Warrior marks a extremly low. Would take me years to get one Hero. XD

Comment

Working...
        X