Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Exclusive: More Awesome Mounts Than Ever Before!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
    you need 1200 cards !! and you need a new calculator or new set of brains !!
    First: You can say that without those ****** words.
    Second i forgett to change that. Thought at beginning every draw gave 10. I corrected that everywhere but forgot to change the draw amounts. But that doesnt change anything. 60k Points are 60k Points.

Comment

You should make an event without recharging/spending diamonds all the time...!!! Is getting bored to recharge to get something new.... When you'll understand it???.!!!!
      ||||

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
        Second i forgett to change that. Thought at beginning every draw gave 10. I corrected that everywhere but forgot to change the draw amounts. But that doesnt change anything. 60k Points are 60k Points.

what ******* words ?? i cant help it you give a dumbass reply
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Why is the 1st place prize in Angel Quiz the only good prize? First place gets a lvl 8 fusion gem and 2 lvl 8 gems while everyone else just gets some seraph stones and rune stones. Give something worth while for 2nd - 20th place please.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
            Yeah, 60k points are 60k points. You get average of 200 free card vouchers per HoC event and there are 2 such events in a month, so that means 400 vouchers average each month. For 3 months you should be able to have 1200 vouchers or else said - 60k points. Half my server have Hecate that way, I got LE.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

why do i have to sacirface 800 element crystels for king alabaster, when it is not a requirment ?

Comment

^ It's a bug. Go to bug report forum, there is a post about this.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I think the first mount should be RECHARGE ANY AMOUNT like its always been.. why the heck was it changed... I say change it back to recharge any amount on the lowest mount... not everyone can get the free diamonds to work at all... Ive done quite a few of them and completed them to the fullest and still have yet to receive any diamonds from any of them....... WASTE OF TIME if the only ones that work are the 1 diamond ones... Im not doing 299 of those FIX YOUR ****

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireS41 View Post
                    I think the first mount should be RECHARGE ANY AMOUNT like its always been.. why the heck was it changed... I say change it back to recharge any amount on the lowest mount... not everyone can get the free diamonds to work at all... Ive done quite a few of them and completed them to the fullest and still have yet to receive any diamonds from any of them....... WASTE OF TIME if the only ones that work are the 1 diamond ones... Im not doing 299 of those FIX YOUR ****

if 299/500 diamonds recharge is to much for a new mount you might consider quit this game ??
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

if 299/500 diamonds recharge is to much for a new mount you might consider quit this game ??
                      Well it would be nice if there was option for 299 recharge. But to get it we want it or not have to rechrage 299. And in terms of making client service better they removed mobile rechrage... so maybe to not be too cocky and understan that not everyone has the ability to use credit card. And yet again by your logic for free to play game we must always pay...
                      Antifreeze
                      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                        Well it would be nice if there was option for 299 recharge. But to get it we want it or not have to rechrage 299. And in terms of making client service better they removed mobile rechrage... so maybe to not be too cocky and understan that not everyone has the ability to use credit card. And yet again by your logic for free to play game we must always pay...

its not my logic ... and if you wait long enough it will be free or almost free ... you cant expect everything new that is released is free
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

its not my logic ... and if you wait long enough it will be free or almost free ... you cant expect everything new that is released is free
                          Yea, but then again how har it is to recolor pride king . I just hope this wont become casher exclusive events.
                          Antifreeze
                          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                            Yea, but then again how har it is to recolor pride king . I just hope this wont become casher exclusive events.
                            whoa !
                            wait there, graphic's not the problem here,
                            although copying them codes aren't really hard but you still need to change them variables anywhere which is a pain in the *** (this sometimes resulted in bugs)
                            try code a few programs and you'll understand that, otherwise please refrain from commenting such sentence
                            Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                            -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                            -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                            -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                            -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Yea, I think the recharge 'fixed amount of diamonds' for the first mount came from people on another platform complaining about us getting it nearly for free (recharging any amount via 'free' offers').

I have to reiterate, I know we can try and find a 'free' offer for that much diamonds, but I'm wary of offers with high diamonds that are free and involve download and install.
                              Shadowbound
                              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                              League of Angels
                              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                                Yea, I think the recharge 'fixed amount of diamonds' for the first mount came from people on another platform complaining about us getting it nearly for free (recharging any amount via 'free' offers').

I have to reiterate, I know we can try and find a 'free' offer for that much diamonds, but I'm wary of offers with high diamonds that are free and involve download and install.
                                yep, best way so far is doing surveys (got 60 once and never really got any survey anymore) lol
                                so mostly yes, watching vids or doing tasks from crowdflower
                                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                                X