Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Exclusive: More Awesome Mounts Than Ever Before!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
    yep, best way so far is doing surveys (got 60 once and never really got any survey anymore) lol
    so mostly yes, watching vids or doing tasks from crowdflower
    Yeah rite, surveys never give u rewards. No matter how many times u tried. Their message comes up and says "Sorry ur survey is not for u ****". This event is becoming more casher ****. Last time its used to be free stuff but thnx to R2, it makes the event worst. Good job R2.
    Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

lmao seriously with all you little whiners out there and blaming R2 about this. Go blame your friend whiners in GTArcade cause they whined about us being able to recharge any amount and getting "free mount". Quit whining and grow up or just leave the game. We're all sick of you guys whining about things that the Developers made R2 do.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
        lmao seriously with all you little whiners out there and blaming R2 about this. Go blame your friend whiners in GTArcade cause they whined about us being able to recharge any amount and getting "free mount". Quit whining and grow up or just leave the game. We're all sick of you guys whining about things that the Developers made R2 do.
        Giving critics to safe player base isnt whining, but well im not the big mouth behind screen talker, so what do i know.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Izhari View Post
          Yeah rite, surveys never give u rewards. No matter how many times u tried. Their message comes up and says "Sorry ur survey is not for u ****". This event is becoming more casher ****. Last time its used to be free stuff but thnx to R2, it makes the event worst. Good job R2.
          no, it's not R2 that changed the policy, it's GTArcade
          so if you wanna blame someone, blame GTArcade and it's free player & low casher player (they made GTArcade change the policy)
          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
            no, it's not R2 that changed the policy, it's GTArcade
            so if you wanna blame someone, blame GTArcade and it's free player & low casher player (they made GTArcade change the policy)
            At least GTArcade is giving more rewards than R2 does. Even though they have casher event but very few. I mean in GTArcade, when u buy a topaz hero, u get a Triumph Set. I was like wah. They know how to make the players happy rather than R2 does.
            Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

At least GTArcade is giving more rewards than R2 does. Even though they have casher event but very few. I mean in GTArcade, when u buy a topaz hero, u get a Triumph Set. I was like wah. They know how to make the players happy rather than R2 does.
              Hahaha. I got Neraida a few days ago. And what set is she wearing? RIGHT the peerles Set. I mean come on?? Its a Hero from the lvl 65 Tavern so at least give them the lvl 60 Set or am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                if 299/500 diamonds recharge is to much for a new mount you might consider quit this game ??

dude shut up.. Im not spending money I dont have.. I have tried for 3 ******* days to get the free diamonds page to work with no luck on it.. so before you run your ignorant mouth telling someone to quit the game take your own advice and quit.. you obviously shouldnt be around other people or talk to them at all.. cause you are rude and ignorant

Comment

I think this forum, has the highest population of keyboard warriors, that i have ever seen.

Comment

All ingame events are the same between Gta and R2, the only differences we see are in forum events or the check in event Gta had that was based off the sites web page, not in the actual game. Up until now, i dont think there was anything that was offered as a reward for participation in any of the events they host on Gta specifically that we dont normally see in game (a lot of its our normal resources) but I just saw someones post that they did an event for wings if you recharged and benefited charity also. Which i have no issue with the cause or the recharge for charity, but I do have issues if they are going to start giving out items that players on other platforms cant obtain if each platform has to conform to their decisions on all other events (the most recent one being the change in angel/mount exclusive). And yes, i know its only a set of wings, but whats going to come next? If their players are going to start receiving special in game items that no one else they compete against has a chance to get then how fair is cross server competitions going to be in the future. They complained and got the event changed for the recharge any amount to where we have to recharge just like their players and now they are going to start getting other items in game that give stat boost (even if its a little boost, its still something others have no way to obtain).

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                      Giving critics to safe player base isnt whining, but well im not the big mouth behind screen talker, so what do i know.
                      lmao these arent critics, these are demands and insults you here from the whiners. If you want to find a way to "save" the player base then go post under suggestions and feedback.

Comment

and did you know that GTArcade holds all the right to change in-game feature?
                        R2 can't invent/ change in-game features without GTArcade's "okay"
                        so you really can't blame R2, since R2's not the developer, hence only a game publisher and if R2 actually do something that makes GTA think it's unfair then GTA's gonna change the feature and R2 can only follow it. So, don't even start on comparing R2 to GTA even though me myself think R2 is better than GTA, WAY BETTER
                        and if you think it's more happy playing in GTA then go there
                        no one gonna miss you here ^^
                        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                        X