Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Amanda
    started a topic Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Exclusive banner 11.24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	1761602
    Angel Exclusive
    Duration: Nov. 24 to Nov. 26 (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S226
    Description:
    Bring your favorite Angel into battle with you! In this week's Angel Exclusive the following three Angels will be available: Seraphim, Pandora, Sunniva! Which Angel do you want to join your world? Choose one angel and complete the tasks so you can take him/her into your team!

Name:	Angel Exclusive interface 11.24.jpg
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	1761601

Name:	Angel Exclusive rewards 11.24.jpg
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	1761606

- If you get an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to get rewards! Rewards are dependent on the Angel you get.

Name:	Angel Bonus Card rewards 11.24.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1761605
    Please note that each player now can get one angel per day from Angel Exclusive!

Name:	Angels Quiz banner 11.24.jpg
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	1761609
    Angel's Quiz
    Duration: Nov. 24 to Nov. 26 (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S226
    Description: Click on the Angel's Quiz icon on the left of the game window to open the event menu.

Name:	Angels Quiz interface 11.24.jpg
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	1761611

- Each day, players can refresh the questions 10 times for free. After each refresh, three new questions will be available. Answer the questions correctly to win a large amount of Gold and Quiz Points.
    - AN extra refresh attempt can be obtained by using Quiz Vouchers. Quiz Vouchers can be purchased for Diamonds or Vouchers, or obtained from the events Total Recharge Reward, Today's Gift, Omnipotence and All-round Talent.
    - You can earn extra Points for each correct answer by using more Quiz Vouchers.
    - If the refreshed result matches the specific Angel combos, answer all the 3 questions correctly, and extra prizes and points will be rewarded! The Angel combo can be found under the Rewards tab.

Ranking Rewards:
    - The Daily Top 20 players who have at least 500 points will get extra Refining Stones; Daily Top 20 players who have at least 1000 points will get extra Seraph's Stones.

Name:	Angels Quiz Daily Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1761610

- At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 3000 total points or 8000 points will get extra rewards as follows:

Name:	Angels Quiz Total Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	1761612

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• R221325058
    replied
    Originally posted by elleshar View Post
    710 MATK
    182 AGI
    36 HIT
    36 Crit
    50 Electro
    190% ATT skill

In summary - Seraphim is weakest 85 angel.
    for sure is lots beter than lev 55 angel to use as guardian boost

Leave a comment:

• elleshar
    replied
    Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
    @elleshar -
    I added my aegis bonus and his top skills as well so you can compare to see what your stats would end up being.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]115557[/ATTACH]
    710 MATK
    182 AGI
    36 HIT
    36 Crit
    50 Electro
    190% ATT skill

In summary - Seraphim is weakest 85 angel.

Leave a comment:

• Izhari
    replied
    pumpkins gave enough from halloween event to get 2 big prizes or 1 big prize and all small prizes so it is possible sunniva was with $0 spent (I did one big and all small prizes personally with no money needed)

As for current events, we have 2 non cashers currently 1st and 2nd in angel quiz and me and wife got new seraphim angel for $0. got 300 points in surveys and used those points in pool to get that requirement. If you spent half the amount of time you spend whining about "cry cry casher this casher that cry cry" you could find surveys to do to get your own angel without the need of cash.

@elleshar -
    I added my aegis bonus and his top skills as well so you can compare to see what your stats would end up being.
    Uh dude, i usually do free recharge by watchin lame ads but for surveys? yeah rite, i tried many times but all they say "Sorry but your not in this specific category" I mean like wht the hell? Any amount recharge is way better than asking us to recharge 299 diamonds or more.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
    You have to understand not all server have enough active players to increase the spirit level for Halloween event, and now for thanksgiving event, sure a few can reach 9, some even reach 10, but most server are empty and can only get to like 5-7 max. So don't treat "free" stuff equally on all servers. Just because your server may be fortunate enough to reach high spirit to get more reward both from spirit daily collect, and personal because the spirit adds to personal as well, not ALL server enjoy such benefits, and its not even about cashing or saving or anything, these two events so far is purely based on server population, sure 2-3 big casher helps a lot, but nothing beats having 15-30 more player to help raise the spirit level.
    It will be alot harder even for a very active server to reach level 6/7, cause of being very different than the Halloween event. It doesn't give pumpkins (angelic silver/gold ) that easily.

Leave a comment:

• SetteStelle
    replied
    Servers: S1 to S226 , sorry but server 227 ? Today without any hot events

Leave a comment:

• blahblah11
    replied
    You have to understand not all server have enough active players to increase the spirit level for Halloween event, and now for thanksgiving event, sure a few can reach 9, some even reach 10, but most server are empty and can only get to like 5-7 max. So don't treat "free" stuff equally on all servers. Just because your server may be fortunate enough to reach high spirit to get more reward both from spirit daily collect, and personal because the spirit adds to personal as well, not ALL server enjoy such benefits, and its not even about cashing or saving or anything, these two events so far is purely based on server population, sure 2-3 big casher helps a lot, but nothing beats having 15-30 more player to help raise the spirit level.

Leave a comment:

• reeker2000
    replied
    pumpkins gave enough from halloween event to get 2 big prizes or 1 big prize and all small prizes so it is possible sunniva was with $0 spent (I did one big and all small prizes personally with no money needed)

As for current events, we have 2 non cashers currently 1st and 2nd in angel quiz and me and wife got new seraphim angel for $0. got 300 points in surveys and used those points in pool to get that requirement. If you spent half the amount of time you spend whining about "cry cry casher this casher that cry cry" you could find surveys to do to get your own angel without the need of cash.

@elleshar -
    U can if are free offers for ur Country...wich is not my case. So dont say i can do with free offers.

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied

@elleshar -

Name:	seraphim.png
Size:	815.6 KB
ID:	1703846

Leave a comment:

• Tzapasa
    replied
    well u should cry on gtarcade not here we get this because of they )))

cause they dont have any offer so its not fair that we got free item and they dont :P

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    at last they coud ***** make use 299 dia , now for free peoples will be no more mount or angel chance to get
    and thos person who say about angel in ss maiby you have no casher on your server doesnt means all sever dont have

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    Thats why they should make the 1. free, and delete this recharge criteria from it. Ofc we wont need new angels for this, but they could let us get some older angel with this event.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
    So, is it worth to get Seraphim or it's better to wait for another AE (free)??
    They won't bring another mount/angel exclusive with recharge any amount, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• MeLLoW7raX
    replied
    So, is it worth to get Seraphim or it's better to wait for another AE (free)??

Leave a comment:

• R141111
    replied
    ^ Uh, and I suppose you got the pumpkins for that Sunniva for free too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X