Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osobena
    replied
    Considering the fact that since AE became expensive they are giving angels in SS tycoon.... no idea what are you complaining so much. Not to mention that I got Sunniva from Halloween shop for free.

Leave a comment:

• Izhari
    replied
    Originally posted by draqingeras View Post
    I'm a non casher player and I won several time angel quiz and other events that request diamonds. I saved alot of quiz vouchers// House or cards// and I manage to take hecate and I have the cards to take earthshaker next HoC. I won twice beach of treasure because I manage to save alot of shell points
    I know your methods are really good but wht russell said is definitely true

Leave a comment:

• Izhari
    replied
    Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
    Who cares? Its easy to do on a low pop server with no cashers. Come to my server where u cant do this coz there is some high casher who will kick u out of the top. Not to mention they talked about the angel exclusive, where u cant get anything without diamond thanks to gtarcade (yes the 'g' means greedy in the name)
    I agree wid u

Leave a comment:

• elleshar
    replied
    What are Seraphim stats? Is it worth getting or will be just placed as another unused angel?

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    Who cares? Its easy to do on a low pop server with no cashers. Come to my server where u cant do this coz there is some high casher who will kick u out of the top. Not to mention they talked about the angel exclusive, where u cant get anything without diamond thanks to gtarcade (yes the 'g' means greedy in the name)

Leave a comment:

• draqingeras
    replied
    I'm a non casher player and I won several time angel quiz and other events that request diamonds. I saved alot of quiz vouchers// House or cards// and I manage to take hecate and I have the cards to take earthshaker next HoC. I won twice beach of treasure because I manage to save alot of shell points

Leave a comment:

• Izhari
    replied
    Yeah, this is the third time they are doing it.

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    and other casher event ,dam it free peopels no more mountor angel anymore great job greedy peoples
    bringing 6th hero and make us use lev 40 angel as guardian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X