• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why shut down a day earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by R2100471009 View Post
      Why shut down a day earlier?
      it didnt shut down a day earlier, it said 12/2 at 00:00 which is right as they day turns into 12/2. They fixed most of the events to end at 00:00 instead of 23:59 and now it seems just as many are confused as there were before they changed it.

Comment

whay end a 00:00?IT WAS VERY GOOD A 23:59 i make a mistake and buy maps for today,because, I thought it was and today but surprise event is end.What I'm doing now with them?

Comment

It makes no big difference if end 1/12 at 23:59 or 2/12 at 0:00 but they could have left the event icon a day longer
          to spend the rest of coins ect, same as they do with all other events...

Comment

Hello..

We had the Thanksgiving event and a part of this was “Treasure Hunt”.

Problem when I try to buy yesterday there was no event left, because the time was 00:00, what is not the normal procedure. 
            This means I bought nothing in the shop, because there was no shop anymore…
            I have quite few maps left (one of them is orange)….

Is there any chance to fix my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by NixusMinimax View Post
              Hello..

We had the Thanksgiving event and a part of this was “Treasure Hunt”.

Problem when I try to buy yesterday there was no event left, because the time was 00:00, what is not the normal procedure. 
              This means I bought nothing in the shop, because there was no shop anymore…
              I have quite few maps left (one of them is orange)….

Is there any chance to fix my problem?
              Pretty much doubt that. It was announced when hunt ends, the fact you didn't spend your maps and points is your own mistake.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Can we (the people which get this problem) an official, serious answer from R2?
                We spent money so it would be just fair to get an answer from official side..

These pointless posting from ordinary User doesn’t help anything….
                Last edited by NixusMinimax; 12-03-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

where can i spend my angelic golds and silver now?pls make an event where we can spend the remaining angelic goods

Comment

how do you get these treasure maps

Comment

Working...
                    X