[Announcement] Thanksgiving Demeter Level Bug Rollback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Thanksgiving Demeter Level Bug Rollback

Dear players, we've noticed that servers including UA14 (S72, S76 and S77) and S86 have encountered a bug where Demeter reached Level. 10 without meeting the server points requirement normally. To ensure ingame balance the dev. need to make a rollback to those bugged servers. Sorry about all inconvenience caused and all players will be compensated then.
    We sincerely advise players in UA14 and S86 do not give any operation in game and recharge before we rollback character data. Please pay attention to ingame announcement before the rollback take place.

Update: UA14 and S86 will be down at 10:30 AM EST on 11/28 (7:30 AM PST on 11/28) for 30 minutes to allow the rollback operation.

But i made recharge 2000 diamonds allready and now you saying that i lose it ?

Comment

Originally posted by R268558033 View Post
      But i made recharge 2000 diamonds allready and now you saying that i lose it ?
      Save all the data and receipts from the recharge and if you lose them - file a ticket with screenshots from it and they will fix it.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

how can i save all data ? i can make screen shot and things but i dont know how do save data

Comment

how can i save all data ? i can make screen shot and things but i dont know how do save data
          Take a screen-shot with your history payment ( to see that you really purchased and the date, to not fool them ), and save as in keep them as a proof in case you'll need it.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

TY po1NNNt. byt can some1 tell when this rollback take place what time ?

Comment

TY po1NNNt. byt can some1 tell when this rollback take place what time ?
              Update: UA14 and S86 will be down at 10:30 AM EST on 11/28 (7:30 AM PST on 11/28) for 30 minutes to allow the rollback operation.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

well how long will you roll it back is it a one day an hour or you will roll it back since the start of the event???

Comment

and by the way do all players know on that server that there would be a rollback?

Comment

you mean i lose my mount!?!?!
                    League of angels
                    server - A14
                    user - AnthonyX
                    Battle Rating - 1.5m
                    level - 81

Comment

rollback have been now over 30 min. Maybe can you say how long more ?

Comment

How long we need to wait rollback to finish ?

Comment

Everything is gone skills and stuff and now we missing like 2 days off thanksgiving !

Comment

Im missing 2k diamonds now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamonds.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1704045

So add them back to me .
                            And how long i need to w8 diamonds ?

in hot event - thanksgiving carnival II : points are low they should be bigger

server: S86
                            IGN: Sigitis
                            Last edited by R238508226; 11-28-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

HAHHAHA PPL LOST DIAS cuz of a bug in a system... fair when u put a big dia offer and say to player "Sorry we got a bug in the system and we ***** do roll back on a $ event" if I was one of thous who cash I was going to contact a layer
                              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Working...
                              X