Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels System Update Dec. 4th – Christmas Prep!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels System Update Dec. 4th – Christmas Prep!

In this week's update, we’ve begun preparing for Christmas! Check out some of the awesome in-game additions and updates such as the Christmas Check-in, Mysterious Candy, Christmas Stockings, and many more festive items and events! Plus, we also bring in a rare new mount and have added the Hero Inherit function for Evolved Heroes. Read on for details!

S1 and S2 will be updated first on December 4th. All other servers will be updated later on December 4th. This update should NOT disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done.

New Feature - Christmas Check-in
    The Christmas Check-in is open! Remember to check-in every day to collect all those Christmas gifts! Diamonds, Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest, Christmas Stocking, and many more great items await as we countdown to Christmas together!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas Check-in.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	1762267

New Mount - Darkspirit Ram

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa_mount_Darkspirit Ram.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	377.3 KB
ID:	1762268

New Function - Hero Inherit for Evolved Heroes

New items
    - Added Mysterious Candy, which can be obtained from future events.
    -Added Christmas Stockings, which can be obtained from Christmas Check-in and Hot Events.
    Tips: Don’t open the Christmas Stocking until Christmas day to see what awesome surprise awaits you!
    - More parts of the Mythic Set can now be upgraded to Artifact(s) in the Forge panel.

Improvements
    - Optimized the display of the Synth interface.
    - Optimized the display of the Treasure Map.
    - Optimized the limited quantity item display in the Points Shop of every event.

Bug Fix
    - Fixed the incorrect description for Angel Demeter’s skill.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

WOW I cant wait
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

System update there is unfair, only lost daily rewards. I play on a server 153 (merge), before the merge I play Inferno solo (simply were not enough players online), after completion inferno I was waiting for rewards, but... through system update I lost a few inferno rewards.
      Now, morning already I won 500 devotion... now through system update an i lost Christmass Stocking for 500 dev...

My serwer is merge (s153), many people buying diamonds and only lost daily and events rewards, no events beach and roses for serwers merge, many people activated events "Treasuse" and lost rewards for 3 days, and where rewards for 4, 5 days ? when it is repaired ?

Adapt system update time zone, european serwers no update at noon only att night.
      Last edited by Androm3da; 12-04-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I already reached 500+ dev before the update ,so have i missed today's stocking or is there only ONE on day 20 ,and there are no Christmas features in Hot Events

Comment

Same here i got 500 + devo before update and i didn`t get any stocking Christmas prize !!

Comment

I like R233958846 above, also reached 500 dev before the update so didnt received the Christmas stocking while others on my server who have reached 500 dev after the update have received said stocking, so are we going to get one retrospectively?

Comment

will we still get the rewards if we collected before the update...
              Last edited by Xpectfear; 12-04-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Tips: Don’t open the Christmas Stocking until Christmas day to see what awesome surprise awaits you!

we get better stuf than ??
                do stockings count for tycoon its no chest

Comment

same for me for devotion 500 i done it before update so i missed today's stocking

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post

we get better stuf than ??
                    do stockings count for tycoon its no chest
                    Lol, try again. I bet it counts as a chest.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

hmm i missed dsay 1 of the dragonball event, will tehr ebe another 1 the coming day/weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X