Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Notice regarding illegal play in League of Angels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Okay, last I checked it still wasn't confirmed by Devs icebow have cheated for real. And I am still to see any real evidence for it.
    The guy got 900k tycoon points in less than 1 hour. A, there was no event to purchase so many resources, B, if there was that's still looking at $50,000 on pixels, he could bankroll himself development of a game, much better than LoA for that.

Comment

Originally posted by R227319018 View Post
      The guy got 900k tycoon points in less than 1 hour. A, there was no event to purchase so many resources, B, if there was that's still looking at $50,000 on pixels, he could bankroll himself development of a game, much better than LoA for that.
      But how do you know that he didn't have stored ore(and most probably a lot of it) and how many gems he did or how many spire cards he had? And from what I see 8063(*200) ore was sold in Group buy and 2355(*100) Bless stones so he very well could have bought the points. And no idea how you are making that 50k calculation.... think you actually adding an extra 0.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

no the problem is here if a high casher starts using a cheat program once in a while and r2games find out they ar like ow he is a high casher so lets give him a warning
        becase we will lose alot of money if we ban him so if a none casher uses a cheat program and they find out its a ban right away and this is proven well r2games ........

Comment

Everyone is blind it seems... proof was shown of all of them being admin seeds, to draw cash out of players and peoples still come with this useless debate, rather they cheat or they buy or they cash or whatever. Really guys, start reading the forums instead of losing yourselfs in the misty maze GTA/R2 set on you all. Cheers
          IGN: Zephyr
          S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
            Everyone is blind it seems... proof was shown of all of them being admin seeds, to draw cash out of players and peoples still come with this useless debate, rather they cheat or they buy or they cash or whatever. Really guys, start reading the forums instead of losing yourselfs in the misty maze GTA/R2 set on you all. Cheers
            What proof? I still haven't seen it.... Except if you are talking about the pics of inventories that were posted on a million places already. I saw these and they are no proof at all because they are such an obvious photoshop that it's a shame to even consider them. If I was on the Devs place actually I would have banned whomever posted these pics right away and permanently because that's obviously someone who wishes ill to other players and has no problem to try fabricate false accusations and proofs.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

osobena > read his post "Everyone is blind it seems.."

Comment

GT is saying they have a list of hackers from last tycoon. i believe we deserve compensation for this. seeing as there were most likely alot of them in top 200 using them hax. which left alot of us true players cashing our butts off to keep up........

Comment

Originally posted by rong007 View Post
                  osobena > read his post "Everyone is blind it seems.."
                  I wonder where is that post ...show a link?

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                    I wonder where is that post ...show a link?
                    Was going to ask the same, lol.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

****** off
                      What the hell i was playing League of Angels server 243 was at level 29 had to refresh and to my surprise when it loaded again i have to start the game over again.
                      Really annoyed was in a guild too so how do I get my girl back "Naiuko" is characters name was in Overlord guild.
                      Cersein221991

Comment

The mods delete imediately if I post the link and I will probably get baned. So yeah, if you missed the debate continue beliving your "own" truth. Just saying that GTA mods verified those "photoshop" pics your all so sure about as being legit. Of course, mods will tell me now that what GTA does is their own business, however we get affected too, we compete in CS Tycoon and other CS activityes with them.

Tired of fighting against wind mils so this is probably my last post on the forum. I could hold back to post anything for nearly a year, I am sure I can do that from now on too. Peoples are just too concerned about being awesome and miss the essence of all. Selfishness and layd back attitude has brought the game into the state you see it now. 10 peoples that actually care and opened their eyes (8 of them are banned already) can not fight against a corrupt system.

Maybe we talk again when the mist in front of you all lifts and your finally able to see clearly. Then I will love to say "I told you so". Cheers
                        Last edited by R27680291; 03-02-2015, 12:45 AM.
                        IGN: Zephyr
                        S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
                          guys guys there is no cheating program ...it never was.... GTArcade is big company, talking about milions of dollars, do you think that some hacks can penetrate da firewall of this game , hmmm ...this is a strategy to ....... well think by yourself
                          yes it is possible. If someone is very talented with a computer then anything is possible. But If I had that talent i would show them where they are messing up not try to cheat other players

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                            Obviously exploiting Roses event with dummy account is illegal. It was stated in the 1st place. Nothing to do with cashier or not.
                            How the hell is that cheating?? If i get all the dead characters on my server and play them then i am not cheating. They are mine to use as i wish. Whether i created them from scratch or was given them by another player who quit it doesnt matter. I can Always use the resources to furthe the goals for my primary character. Its not nor will it ever be cheating. Especially if your server is dying. But in all fairness i wouldnt try to win every single rose event thats just being mean and selfish to other players

Comment

Originally posted by Eidolin View Post
                              How the hell is that cheating?? If i get all the dead characters on my server and play them then i am not cheating. They are mine to use as i wish. Whether i created them from scratch or was given them by another player who quit it doesnt matter.
                              Creating alt(s) is ok, but piloting accounts is illegal you dummy...proudly admitting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X