Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a Craft Master!

Craft Master
    Duration: Jan. 4th to Jan. 7th (Server Time)
    Server: S1 to S233
    Description: Players may choose from three locations to start an archaeological expedition: Grand Library, Dusk Prison and Cloud Palace. For each location, players will get different fixed and random outputs. The fixed outputs are Epic Origin Crystal (Grand Library), Legendary Origin Crystal (Dusk Prison), and Mythic Origin Crystal (Cloud Palace). The random output may includes the before mentioned origin crystals and Philosopher's Stones. Each exploration may require an attempt as well as a certain amount of Energy, different scenes require different amounts. Players can get certain attempts and Energy for free, extra attempts and Energy can be obtained using Vouchers or Diamonds.

Rules:
    - Players can explore one of three locations for a chance to discover and identify lots of crafting materials.
    - Use crafting materials found to craft many different items in the event panel.
    - Philosopher's Stones will disappear when the event ends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Craft Master panel 1.4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	1764101

Rewards:
    After collecting specified materials, you can craft certain items, including Awakening Stone, lvl. 8 Fusion Gem, Lvl. 9 Fusion Gem, Lvl. 9 Superior Gem, Lvl. 10 Superior Gem, Skill Book-Dominating Will, Skill Book-Skeleton Shield, Skill Book-Pristine Spirit, Skill Book-Thunder Strike, Lvl. 10 Cherubstone, Lvl. 11 PATK+Dodge Gem, Lvl. 11 MATK+Dodge Gem, Lvl. 11 PATK+Crit Gem and many more.

- Daily Ranking Rewards:
    Every day the Top 20 players with at least 500 points from previous day can get Dragon Tamer Card (20) and Legendary Origin Crystal.

Name:	Daily Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	1764102

- Overall Ranking Rewards:
    At the end of the event, the top 20 players with at least 3500 overall points have a chance to win Perfect Philosopher's Stone, Celestial Origin Crystal and Mythic Origin Crystal.

Name:	Overall Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	1764103

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

CRAFT EVENT IS ONLY FOR P2W PPL LOL I NOTICE FOR FREE PLAYER OR LOW CASHER LIKE ME CAN'T GET THE BASIC PRIZE 3500 *** MIN PTS
    I COUNT IT, EVENT START 4 JAN TO 7 JAN IF A DAY I BUY ENERGY WITH VOUCER (MAX)+1 ENERGY WITH DIA TOTAL POINT ONLY 840*4DAYS EVENT ONLY 3360
    WTH STILL NEED 140 POINT TO GET BASIC REWARD 3500 PTS AND 140*30 DIA (1 ATM ENERGY) MUST BLOW 4200 DIA??
    PLEASE REDUCE THAT BASIC PRIZE SO EVERY ONE CAN ENJOY THIS EVENT LIKE OTHER EVENT

Comment

yeah that so expenssive

Comment

y dont you make 100 point or 50 point can buy dialy or added the limit of voucher to buy

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
          CRAFT EVENT IS ONLY FOR P2W PPL LOL I NOTICE FOR FREE PLAYER OR LOW CASHER LIKE ME CAN'T GET THE BASIC PRIZE 3500 *** MIN PTS
          I COUNT IT, EVENT START 4 JAN TO 7 JAN IF A DAY I BUY ENERGY WITH VOUCER (MAX)+1 ENERGY WITH DIA TOTAL POINT ONLY 840*4DAYS EVENT ONLY 3360
          WTH STILL NEED 140 POINT TO GET BASIC REWARD 3500 PTS AND 140*30 DIA (1 ATM ENERGY) MUST BLOW 4200 DIA??
          PLEASE REDUCE THAT BASIC PRIZE SO EVERY ONE CAN ENJOY THIS EVENT LIKE OTHER EVENT
          nothing new. this game is pay to win.

Comment

well yup craft event is not for eveyone .. just try to get whatever u can craft (nothing will happen if we complain ) .. only way they will change that is when the event is non-benificial to the devs ..

Comment

The only thing I don't like about this event is the disappearance of the philosopher's stones by the end of event. No more hoarding for better stuffs later.

Comment

yeah suck event better whell of luck where is whell of luck lol

Comment

your math sux ... rethink what u just said
                  Server [8] - Captive Amora
                  IGN: Kiralyl
                  Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

*** is Ruby Dragonsoul pack? What got for that?

Comment

Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
                      *** is Ruby Dragonsoul pack? What got for that?
                      Ruby Dragon-souls.
                      Higher quality, better stats, but higher to level as well.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

your math sux ... rethink what u just said
                        maybe ur righ i sux with math problem with u?? to the point is that crafting event is useles than other event, other event overall basiec req anyone can reach and if you want to get adv price you have to recarge was a natural thing, but for this u still need dia only for basic req that funny dude

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                          Ruby Dragon-souls.
                          Higher quality, better stats, but higher to level as well.
                          Yes, but damn hate that pig in a poke ****.

Comment

yeah suck event better whell of luck where is whell of luck lol
                            Yup wheel of luck way better event than this .. craft master is not substitution of that event .. is it ?

Comment

I got a lvl 8 superior gem in craft master but it became hp gem on opening. Is it a bug?
                              No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Working...
                              X