Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A totally pointless event for the top casher of each server, 200 plus change people out of xx thousands get to play OMG dream on and let the dreamers have their bugs fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
      Possibly it will be diff from the rose cos the Hero should be the server strongest else the server wont have a chance on the following parts... If someone is selfish on the server can ask all his guildmate to vote on him but in this case might the whole server suffer from it...
      i dont see peoples will get prize depending their player choosed performance

Comment

is it just me...or this divine war event its more like MR. popular vs MR. heavy casher? lets be honest...heavy cashers are not that loved on any server...cause usualy they realy annoyng ppl, selfish and greedy....and even if they won't get the required votes...they can always buy their votes using the only weapon they know: PLASTIC CARD

Comment

How do we sign up for Divine War? This is what i get when i click on ANY of the tabs from Divine War iconClick image for larger version

Name:	rdsgtrehrthrfth.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	1707704
          S94 Lonewind Forest-Europe
          IGN: Unika

Comment

it starts tomorrow

also this is popularity contest where only 1 player from each server can participate, so dont expect anything from this event

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
              Possibly it will be diff from the rose cos the Hero should be the server strongest else the server wont have a chance on the following parts... If someone is selfish on the server can ask all his guildmate to vote on him but in this case might the whole server suffer from it...
              No, itll be exactly like rose event. First stage is a popularity contest for who wins, second round is a cashing contest for boosts to see who wins. Considering youll be placed on teams with random people to try and make the teams "balanced" even if someone weaker made it their faction could still win. But, we've all done our share of CS events to know this game is incapable of making a balanced match lol, all the top cashers will likely be in the same faction and go down making it impossible for normal players who do make it impossible for any success.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                No, itll be exactly like rose event. First stage is a popularity contest for who wins, second round is a cashing contest for boosts to see who wins. Considering youll be placed on teams with random people to try and make the teams "balanced" even if someone weaker made it their faction could still win. But, we've all done our share of CS events to know this game is incapable of making a balanced match lol, all the top cashers will likely be in the same faction and go down making it impossible for normal players.
                (I edited the last sentence so it made sense to me)

I agree.
                Add to this, the server time for signup, and it pretty much excludes our poor dead server entirely.
                Nobody wants to wake up and sign on between 1-3am for it.
                Why not open end the sign on from reset to 9 instead?
                Get a life, they said.
                I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

It says divine war is happening, but nothing happens DDDDD LOL
                  League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                  ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                  GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                  CLASS ->> SORCERER
                  LVL ->> 82
                  BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

how to register or sign up? what are the basic qualify in the divine war?

Comment

this is a stupid event just a popularity contest and there is only 20 people on my server and all hate me even tho i am #1

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalChan30 View Post
                        this is a stupid event just a popularity contest and there is only 20 people on my server and all hate me even tho i am #1
                        I think that might be why they hate you

Comment

no point of voting .. the heavy casher will buy lots of votes and vote for himself and become server hero .. what is then the point for voting system ?

Comment

I have a question : only the winner of single server vote can go into the divine war?

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
                              no point of voting .. the heavy casher will buy lots of votes and vote for himself and become server hero .. what is then the point for voting system ?
                              Oh so it's not a popularity contest? It's a contest of the most egoistic player on the server? Man, can't get any worse than that, or can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                                Oh so it's not a popularity contest? It's a contest of the most egoistic player on the server? Man, can't get any worse than that, or can it?
                                they say that the number of voting atts depends on your VIP status, but you can buy more atts with money... So it is 10% about the popularity and 90% about spending money.

Comment

Working...
                                X