This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a question ..
    the 4th point in rules of hero selection startes .. " All player who run for hero or vote are qualified for the divine war "
    Does that mean all the players in top15 in br get part in divine war and the voting is decided to chhose the leader ??

Comment

I waited all this time and I can't do this because my BR is to low at 1 mil.

Comment

just other fail event
        *** how u guys got those stupid ideas for last events?
        top 15 br are qualified to sign up? realy ? so those who are focus on 4 hero are o chance
        if are not enought peoples sight up other peoples will be selected by top 5 br.u cant eb serios with this
        Last edited by R221325058; 02-01-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
          Got a question ..
          the 4th point in rules of hero selection startes .. " All player who run for hero or vote are qualified for the divine war "
          Does that mean all the players in top15 in br get part in divine war and the voting is decided to chhose the leader ??
          yes top 15 if all are sign up (+ other choosed by top 5 br is not all top 15 br sign up)

Comment

it says anyone lvl 50 with more then 300k br can sign up for hero..i have over 1mil br as party..over 300k main hero br..but it says i'm too low in br to join.

Melody 218 citadel of songs

Comment

nevermind my earlier post..only top 15 in br rankings..so basically this isnt whole server event....which doesnt bode well for this game in my eyes..game is wearing thin on me now anyway

Comment

If it helps any, here's the information I've gathered from GTArcade servers:

- You vote for a 'Hero' who will essentially lead your server, and will draw for a faction (randomly assigned). Factions consist of people from the same timezone and CS bracket you're in (e.g. EST1/2/3, PST1/2, etc.).
                - If you are not elected Hero, but you still meet the requirements (vote for a Hero, level 50+, 300k+ BR), you can still participate. The Hero of your server will receive better prizes, though, and will have access to specific features (buffs, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                  If it helps any, here's the information I've gathered from GTArcade servers:

- You vote for a 'Hero' who will essentially lead your server, and will draw for a faction (randomly assigned). Factions consist of people from the same timezone and CS bracket you're in (e.g. EST1/2/3, PST1/2, etc.).
                  - If you are not elected Hero, but you still meet the requirements (vote for a Hero, level 50+, 300k+ BR), you can still participate. The Hero of your server will receive better prizes, though, and will have access to specific features (buffs, etc).
                  Yeah was thinking that .. Thats makes sense for the rule 4 in hero selection ..
                  Still will have to wait and see what happens ..
                  Last edited by tackleit1994; 02-02-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Is the only way to vote on a hero is to use diamonds? No one on server S168 Fellbrook is receiving voting attempts without the use of diamonds.

Thanks Sephera

S168
                    Fellbrook

Comment

when were we supposed to sigh up?

Comment

CHANGE THE BEGINING HOURS!!!!
                        Why did u put it to start so late? most of the players are sleeping at that late hour in the night.. we have to do that in order to go to work, gain money, buy diamonds>.> comprende??!!? why did u put it so late?!???? this is european server but u put it UK hours.. think about all other players too not only UK ones .. tbh i only seen eastern europeans in here or central europe! so make it earlier with 2 hours atleast.. let everyone attend it not just few of them. And keep that in mind , devs team, next time u set an event beginings hours!
                        CHANGE DIVINE WAR BEGINING HOURS!!! TY VM!

Comment

you know UK is in Europe right?
                          No matter what time it is held not everyone will be happy about the time or will be able to do it

Comment

Ok just finished first Divine War battle and did anyone else have an issue when battling the other factions? Telling who was friend and who was foe you may need to give the players a letter designator instead of the color coding as some of us who are are color blind may distinguish the differences. Maybe put a letter behind they character name L for Loki, O for Odin, T for Thor and H for Hull. so maybe some of us will still be able to tell who to attack when defending or attack a city or the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by manold68 View Post
                              Ok just finished first Divine War battle and did anyone else have an issue when battling the other factions? Telling who was friend and who was foe you may need to give the players a letter designator instead of the color coding as some of us who are are color blind may distinguish the differences. Maybe put a letter behind they character name L for Loki, O for Odin, T for Thor and H for Hull. so maybe some of us will still be able to tell who to attack when defending or attack a city or the tree.
                              or just simplify it and have the word ENEMY above the other factions ~ we don't really need to know who they are ~

Comment

i would say, just put it in between wyrm race and world boss. theres a large gap between these two events.
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X