• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Divine War

Divine War Introduction
    Duration:
    Feb. 1st to Feb. 15th (Server Time)
    Servers: All servers that have been launched for at least a month.
    Description: This is the war of gods. Here, four gods representing the four different factions come together to do battle. Join the fight to test your might alongside thousands of servers at the same time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Divine War.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	1765238
    Participation requirement: All Lvl. 50+ players with battle ratings in excess of 300K can join in the event only if they vote during the Voting Period. For those who don't vote, they will not be able to enter battle for the entire event, so don't miss your chance to join! If you are qualified to compete to be the Hero of your server, don't miss the Sign-up Period, if you don't want to be there Hero, you do not need to sign-up simply vote during the Voting Period.

Name:	The Divine War banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	1765801

Elemental Factions

In each battleground there are 4 factions: Gods, Humans, Trolls, and the Undead. Each of these represents a different element and guardian as shown below.

The Gods: Masters of the Heavenly Winds, Odin.
    The Humans: Masters of the Sacred Earth, Thor.
    The Trolls: Masters of the Dark Fire, Loki.
    The Undead: Masters of the Styx Waters, Hull.

The Divine War is comprised of five stages: Hero selection, Faction selection, Commander selection, Divine War, and the Hall of Glory.

1. [Hero Selection]
    Hero selection is made up of two stages: Sign-up and Voting.

Sign-up Period: Feb. 1st to Feb. 2nd (server time)
    Sign-up Requirement: The top 15 players in the Battle Rating rankings are qualified to sign-up for Hero selection. If you want to be the Hero of your server, please don't miss this sign-up period! If no players sign up during the event period, the top 5 players in the Battle Rating rankings will automatically be signed up.

Voting Period: Feb. 3rd to Feb. 4th (server time)
    Voting Requirement: Lvl. 50+ characters with battle ratings in excess of 300K. Don't forget to vote, because if you miss the voting period, you cannot participate the event.

Name:	Hero Selection.png
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	1765802
    Rules:
    1. Qualified players can vote at least once per day.
    2. Vote attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level, the more vote attempts s/he will have.
    3. Players can vote for themselves.
    4. Players earn rewards each time they vote.
    5. If there are not enough players signed up for the event, the other participants will be selected from the top 5 players in the Battle Rating rankings.
    6. Players who successfully run for Hero or vote are qualified for the Divine War.
    7. Note: Once the voting period is over, players cannot join the Divine War anymore.

Who Becomes a Hero?
    • The player who earns the most votes by the end of the voting period will be selected as the server’s Hero.
    • If more than one player has the same number of votes, the one with the higher battle rating will be selected.
    What are a hero's privileges?
    • A Hero can draw to select his server’s faction.
    • Hero can use exclusive Buff Scrolls in the battleground.
    • Winning Heroes can earn fantastic rewards.
    2. [Faction Selection]
    Drawing Period: Feb. 5th (server time)
    • Once the Heroes are selected, they will draw to select a Faction.
    • The system will divide Heroes evenly into different groups based on the total battle rating of each group.
    • If a Hero does not draw during the drawing period the system will make a selection automatically for the Hero.

Name:	Faction Selection.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1765803
    3. [Commander Selection]
    Commander Selection Period: Feb. 6th (server time)
    Commander Selection Requirement: All Heroes can run for Commander.

Name:	Commander Selection.png
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	1765804

Rules:
    - Heroes of each server automatically become Commander candidates.
    - Each vote earns the voter a reward. Vote attempts can be purchased.

Commander Voting
    • Voting attempts are based on VIP level. The higher a player’s VIP level is, the more voting attempts s/he has. Free attempt(s) reset the next day.
    • Players can vote for themselves.
    • Players earn rewards each time they vote.
    • Players can purchase voting attempts.
    Who Becomes a Commander?
    • The player who earns the most votes by the time the voting period ends will be selected as the Commander of that faction.
    • If there is more than one player who has the most votes. The one with the higher Battle Rating will be selected.
    What are a Grand Hero's privileges?
    • Grand Heroes can cast Ultimate Skills in battle.
    • The winning Commander can receive fantastic rewards.
    4. [Divine War]
    Duration: 02-08 2015 09:00:00- 02-13 2015 23:59:59 (server time)
    Description: The Divine War unlocks from 21:30 to 22:00 every other day. Generally, Divine War will unlock on even number date and lock on odd number date. In this event, the Divine War will unlock from 21:30 to 22:00 Feb 8, 21:30 to 22:00 Feb 10, 21:30 to 22:00 Feb 12, and 21:30 to 22:00 Feb 14. During a peace period, you can raise your battle rating, upgrade your weapons, and move to accessible cities and make all possible preparations for war.

Name:	Divine War scene.jpg
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1765808

Divine War Introduction
    - Factions
    There are Gods, Humans, Trolls, and the Undead, each of these 4 factions occupies its own city. The Divine War unlocks from 21:30 to 22:00 every other day. Players will fight to win more power for their faction.

- World Map
    Movement: Click on a city and click on the move button to move into the city. Players cannot pass cities which belong to other factions to reach the target city.
    Movement Range: During times of peace, players can move to cities that belong to them as long as the route to the city is open (Green arrows will point to them); During war, players can move to their cities and to target cities that belong to other factions as long as there is an open route to them (Red arrows will point to them).

Movement CD
    Upon making a move, a Movement CD will appear. CD duration is based on the distance between the 2 cities. CD can be removed by waiting or accelerating.

- Entering a City
    Click on a city to enter. Players cannot enter a city while in CD.

How to occupy a city?
    First, clear all NPCs from the Bases and Trenches.
    Second, clear all NPCs who protect the Tower in the city center.

How to enter battle?
    1. Move: enter a battleground by clicking on a city. Your character will appear in the city’s entrance.
    2. Move/ Attack: click on an adjacent space to move or attack if there are enemies in that space. Players who own the city can move to the Trenches or the Tower to defend their city.
    3. Battle CD: After each attack, there will be a CD in which players cannot move, initiate attacks or be attacked.
    4. Buff Scrolls: Buff Scrolls can be used in a battleground. Click on Buff Scrolls and trigger them on a target within the effect range. Each Buff Scroll has it’s own special effects.

Name:	Buff Scroll.png
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	1765809

5. Revive: Players who die in a battleground will be revived in the entrance of their own city or faction city when their faction does not own a city (players who are defending a city can be revived in the city Tower when there are still NPCs in the Bases or then Trenches.)

6. Attack Priorities: When attacking Bases and Trenches, attackers will first battle with players if there are players defending the space. When attacking Towers, attacking will first battle with NPCs who are protecting the Tower. Attackers who tear down the Tower will occupy the city.

7. Movement/ Fatigue/ Morale Points:
    Movement Points:
    Each movement or attack consumes 8 movement points. 5 points recover every 5 seconds.

Fatigue Points:
    Each battle adds 5 Fatigue Points, for each 5 Fatigue Points gained, ATK and DEF will decrease by 5%, 75% maximum.

Morale Points:
    Each victory earns 5 points and each failure deducts 10 points. When morale decreases to 0, character will be sent back to the Faction City.
    There is an added Faction channel in the Chat box. Players in the same faction can communicate there.

Name:	Rankings.png
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	1765810

Divine Shop
    In Divine Shop, you can use Divine Marks, Divine War Emblems or Merit to buy various items, which include different kinds of Buff Scrolls, Silver Dragon Lord Crest, Theia's Crest, Hellfire Dragon Soul, Arcane Crystal (required material when using a Buff Scroll), Aerosiderite (required material in Buff Scroll evolution), Lvl. 8/7/6/5 Cherubstone, Lvl. 6/5 Superior Gem Chest, Angel Tears and many other items.

Name:	Divine Shop.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1765805

5. [Hall of Glory]
    Hall of Glory Period: Feb. 14th to Feb. 15th (server time)
    Description: After the Divine War, the Commander of the winning faction and other outstanding players will be displayed in the Hall of Glory! All players can come to praise them and receive rewards.
    More detailed information about the Divine War will be announced soon. Please pay attention to our website.

Here is the reward list:

1st Place Faction
    Position Basic Prize Adv. Prize
    Commander Divine Mark x1, and Divine War Emblem x25 Divine Mark x2, and Divine War Emblem x30 (Prestige >50k)
    Hero Divine War Emblem x5 Divine Mark x1, and Divine War Emblem x10 (Prestige >30k)
    Member Divine War Emblem x5 Divine War Emblem x10 (Prestige >8k)

2nd Place Faction
    Commander Divine Mark x1, and Divine War Emblem x10 Divine Mark x1, and Divine War Emblem x20 (Prestige >50k)
    Hero Divine War Emblem x5 Divine War Emblem x10 (Prestige >30k)
    Member Divine War Emblem x5 Divine War Emblem x8 (Prestige >8k)

3rd and 4th Place Faction
    Commander Divine War Emblem x10 Divine Mark x1, and Divine War Emblem x15 (Prestige >50k)
    Hero Divine War Emblem x5 Divine War Emblem x8 (Prestige >30k)
    Member Divine War Emblem x3 Divine War Emblem x5 (Prestige >8k)

Prestige Overall Rewards
    Place Rewards
    1 Voucher x5000, Lvl. 9 Fusion Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 9 Cherubstone x1, Merit x100k, and Divine Mark x2
    2~3 Voucher x4000, Lvl. 8 Fusion Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 8 Cherubstone x2, Merit x80k, and Divine Mark x1
    4~5 Voucher x3000, Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x2, Lvl. 8 Cherubstone x1, and Merit x70k
    6~10 Voucher x2500, Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 7 Cherubstone x2, and Merit x60k
    11~20 Voucher x2000, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest x2, Lvl. 7 Cherubstone x1, and Merit x50k
    21~50 Voucher x1500, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone x2, and Merit x40k
    51~100 Voucher x1000, Lvl. 6 Superior Gem Chest x2, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone x1, and Merit x40k
    101~200 Voucher x800, Lvl. 6 Superior Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 5 Cherubstone x2, and Merit x30k
    201~500 Voucher x500, Lvl. 6 Superior Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 5 Cherubstone x1, and Merit x20k
    501~1000 Voucher x200, Lvl. 6 Superior Gem Chest x1, Lvl. 5 Cherubstone x1, and Merit x20k

Prestige Daily Rewards
    Place Rewards
    1 Merit x10k, and Gold x7.5m
    2~3 Merit x10k, and Gold x6.8m
    4~10 Merit x9k, and Gold x6.0m
    11~20 Merit x8k, and Gold x5.3m
    21~50 Merit x7k, and Gold x4.5m
    51~100 Merit x6k, and Gold x3.8m
    101~500 Merit x5k, and Gold x3.0m

Prestige Point Rewards
    Points Rewards
    2000 Blessed Stone x30, Seraph's Stone x30, Merit x1500
    5000 Blessed Stone x50, Seraph's Stone x50, Merit x3000
    10000 Blessed Stone x80, Seraph's Stone x80, Merit x5000
    20000 Blessed Stone x100, Seraph's Stone x100, Merit x8000
    35000 Blessed Stone x150, Seraph's Stone x150, Merit x10000
    50000 Blessed Stone x200, Seraph's Stone x200, Merit x10000
    75000 Blessed Stone x300, Seraph's Stone x300, Merit x20000
    100000 Blessed Stone x400, Seraph's Stone x400, Merit x20000
    125000 Blessed Stone x500, Seraph's Stone x500, Merit x30000
    160000 Blessed Stone x600, Seraph's Stone x600, Merit x30000
    200000 Blessed Stone x800, Seraph's Stone x800, Merit x40000

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

More exciting events are coming up through Feb. 1st to Feb. 15th, check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

why i cannot type the massage in the game???

Comment

w only 1 player per server ..

Comment

Where do I go to select a God? Gtarcade seems to have their act together and had it all set up easy to find for their players. I play through r2 and just get the run around looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Davejh View Post
          Where do I go to select a God? Gtarcade seems to have their act together and had it all set up easy to find for their players. I play through r2 and just get the run around looking.
          DV is not open yet. GTArcade have something extra, like we had the element crystal, ect.
          League of Angels
          S96 Alanna
          Beserker lvl 71
          Fortuna lvl 85
          Sterling Moonbeam
          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
          850k BR+
          Guild: Legendary
          Blood and Jade
          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
          Bayi/Zhi
          War Urso 7*
          45k BR+
          Guild: Eternal

Comment

I'm having trouble redeeming the giftcode. everytime i try to redeem a gift code, it says player gift code failed. i tried in the game & i tried in the player code,gift code section. what am i doing wrong, if i am doing something wrong.

S159 Ivory Crown
            Radcliffe
            LVL 77
            Paladin

S176 Malefic Court
            Heimdall
            LVL 75
            Berserker
            Last edited by Keithrt; 01-28-2015, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keithrt View Post
              I'm having trouble redeeming the giftcode. everytime i try to redeem a gift code, it says player gift code failed. i tried in the game & i tried in the player code,gift code section. what am i doing wrong, if i am doing something wrong.

S159 Ivory Crown
              Radcliffe
              LVL 77
              Paladin

S176 Malefic Court
              Heimdall
              LVL 75
              Berserker
              your getting the gift code for GTA and trying to use it on R2, that wont work. the gift codes, if gotten off of GTA site, only work if you play on GTA league of angels.

Comment

Is it fixed to work on R2 platform too? or we can just keep dreaming?
                The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

will this event be opened to R2 [S234] Sunless Sea at some point? Sounds rather cool, but so far (other than a nice little gift), all we've had is a tease, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                    Is it fixed to work on R2 platform too? or we can just keep dreaming?
                    GTA = A platform
                    R2 = A platform
                    They have codes, we had those prizes from Hot events.
                    Codes will not work on R2 ( one of the reasons it was removed ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

This event specifically says its release dates, do any of you read before complaining about it not starting? Or are you in a magical alternate universe thats already past Feb. 1st?

Either way the event should be renamed "Cross Server Popularity Contest" since thats how the winners that go to battle will be selected.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                        This event specifically says its release dates, do any of you read before complaining about it not starting? Or are you in a magical alternate universe thats already past Feb. 1st?

Either way the event should be renamed "Cross Server Popularity Contest" since thats how the winners that go to battle will be selected.
                        Valid points
                        IGN Petal
                        Server S231 Withering Fen

Comment

i dont realy see point for this event
                          first stage is nonsense(is almost like rose event,who got more friend gonna be choose)
                          and rest of event look be like tournament or tt
                          and for hall of glory if are like in dominator where get **** reward but all peoples who was participate in stage 2 til end get op reward,is just other epic fail event

Comment

first stage is nonsense(is almost like rose event,who got more friend gonna be choose)
                            and for hall of glory if are like in dominator where get **** reward but all peoples who was participate in stage 2 til end get op reward,is just other epic fail event
                            true, only heavy casher on each server will be selected and if they win only them who will get better reward this event is for heavy casher so what about for free player? for free and low casher only can watch from behind and no action, and u call this is fair play game lol dont make me laugh plzzz -_-

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                              Possibly it will be diff from the rose cos the Hero should be the server strongest else the server wont have a chance on the following parts... If someone is selfish on the server can ask all his guildmate to vote on him but in this case might the whole server suffer from it...

Comment

Working...
                              X