Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruthless Leopard Appears in Mount Exclusive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha R2 your jokes are the best. By the way. Recharge any amount in omnipotence gives blessing stones since a while. Looks like that will be the next that will disappear. They already bring in the recharge 299 diamonds. So i bet all i have that on some day the recharge any amount thing will be gone withoung saying anything. XD
    Wouldnt wonder me if R2 raise the price for Vip from 699 Diamonds to 999 diamonds too within this year. On the other Hand they raised the points for HoC (Master of Poker) to get all cards for an new Event Hero. So you need to save up much longer to get one. Maybe they will raise it again or lower the rewards for this as well.
    Then the lucky Tree event thats on at the moment. If you dont have extremnly luck, you have 9 trys. So your chances to get something good from the shop are more then a joke.
    Long speech short sense: Even the guys who complain about the whine of free players or so should realise that R2 convert this game to the ultimate pay to win game. I sayed it half a year ago. And now i say it again. THAT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Comment

long ago I bought a lion from mount exclusive. I have a mount bonus card/ Can I use it and how?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninell View Post
        long ago I bought a lion from mount exclusive. I have a mount bonus card/ Can I use it and how?
        u can't only way to use a bonus card is to buy a mount and collect card prize same day can't collect any other time it better to horde the sapphires in case of hot event to get nice exchange like the iron bird mount a month ago got it for free cuz hording the exchange gems

Comment

Working...
        X