Preview of Valentine's Day Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of Valentine's Day Update

Winter is well underway, but even the frosty air can't hold back our excitement for Valentine's Day! In the coming update the Angels will be smothering us in warmth and romance, bet ready for some awesome Valentine's Day events and additions!

Valentine's Hero - Valentina (Obtainable from coming House of Cards event)
    Valentina is a special hero who has granted her company to those who would dare to accept her this Valentine’s Day. This alluring succubus of a hero knows just how to bring the enemies to their knees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA_Hero_Valentina.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	1765917

Valentine's Mount - White Kirin (Obtainable from coming Valentine's Day event)
    The White Kirin is known to be a proud and noble beast. It lives for centuries at a time and is often seen carrying the most powerful rulers throughout the realms.

Name:	LoA_Mount_White Kirin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1765918

Valentine's Fairy - Astrid (
    Obtainable from coming Valentine's Day event)
    Astrid, is a kindhearted fairy who takes pride in mother nature’s more natural remedies to the enemies around.

Name:	LoA_Fairy_Astrid.jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1765919

Valentine's Costume - Lover's Reunited
    (Obtainable from coming Valentine's Day event)

Name:	LoA_Costume_Lover's Reunited.png
Size:	975.3 KB
ID:	1765920

Valentine's Event - Valentine's Chocolate
    Duration: 2/12 - 2/15
    Description:
    • During the event period, various Chocolates Boxes are hidden in in-game scenes, find and open them to get gifts. You may have a chance to obtain some rare items!
    • In the Valentine's Day event, players can praise the Angels to add the chance for more Chocolates' refresh.
    • Once a server has opened a specific amount of Chocolate Boxes, all players on the server can collect extra Chocolates as a reward!
    • You can exchange the Chocolates for something you like in the Valentine's Shop, including Mounts, Fairies and Costumes.

Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

nuuuuuu
    why casher hero
    make weakness hero in game but give us free

Comment

it can be free save some card vauchers for 6 months or so .... and it will be freeif u r lucky to get those jokers

Comment

whoa, that's one hella sexy hero for sure
        :9
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

i love the costume ^_^

Comment

this costume, i think i see them somewhere in anime or hmmmm ???
            "NOVALETS"
            "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
            -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
            Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

I need that fairy

Comment

hmm just another casher event with casher stuff. So nothing new.

Comment

maybe. but if you can buy the fairy like in angels party...
                  I want that fairy.
                  p.s. can you add another angel that costs, say, 300 diamonds?
                  Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                  Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                  News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by R248633205 View Post
                    it can be free save some card vauchers for 6 months or so .... and it will be freeif u r lucky to get those jokers
                    6 mounth? are u serious? i think will be more coz the event is only 4 days and each day u will give 25 card each day(draw from WB+gem ecan 10k,20k+using laser not count)

Comment

when nereida can be evolve? why always cash hero in update

Comment

why nereida get the update for and so far only berserker claw that get the update and it is not buyable. thankfully we get the godless wolf which is a strong one for free hero. this game are work for gt arcade so basically it's normal for them to think how to get the money first, it's a normal unless they are abnormal and doing it for free. well let just be happy with the godless wolf and enjoy it's no use to complain them, use your energy for complaining about bug. and please state one online gaming that is absolutely free, never found any for me. well for me I just hope they make older hero more cheap in hoc so it won't took long to collect the card.

Comment

yeah me too As???

Comment

Hm... doent this "new costumes" remind u off this.

Name:	1_lineage_2_wp_04.jpg
Size:	530.6 KB
ID:	1708006

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
                              6 mounth? are u serious? i think will be more coz the event is only 4 days and each day u will give 25 card each day(draw from WB+gem ecan 10k,20k+using laser not count)
                              you must be a slow saver then, free cashers from my server and my alt characters were able to get 200+ per event without cashing, and light cashers can get 300+, HoC is also twice a month

Comment

Working...
                              X