No announcement yet.

Preview of Valentine's Day Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get a double procc off a white box? Because till now I've opened 56 white boxes, Amora is lvl 2 (20% chance for double) but only dark boxes seem to double procc.

Comment

ya these events are only for people who cash a lot they don't care about us lesser people who hardly cash or are F2P

Comment

This event was a big failure. Well be lucky if by the end of it we actualy get ANYTHING from that shop.
        Its made to milk money from ppl, but the funny thing is, those that have money, already have all those things that are in event, or its way overpriced.
        Time to sit down and rethink DEVS, if u want this game to live and make more profits, u have to change how u do business.

Comment

hello somebody can help me to play

Comment

I don't pay a red cent to this game and I got away with Dragon Egg mount, Seraphim Wings, and Rusty summoning rock - with 50 dark and 5 white to spare. It was really nice and I worked hard to get them. Do the free Diamonds stuff, be adamant about collecting the chocolates. I liked this event a lot.

Comment

wow looks rly nice..like it

Comment

Wow, So awsome they are !!!

Char name: Archilles
                Server : [243] The third Lair
                Class : Male Warrior

Comment

Database error en zodiac...solucionen por favor ya hace 4 dias q estoy con este problemita! Gracias

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Cross server esta danado, es extresante..

Comment

and I still think so

Comment

Working...
                        X