No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Tarot Card Temporarily Closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are having tycoon now and tarot cards is close temporary until unknown time like they said they will put those fushion gems at tarot rewards. hope you open tarot cards very soon

Comment

Tarot cards are close to imposible to get , no smelting event since god knows whenn( 3 card a day ) , and any chance we gona have it in djinnis aggain ?
      Server [8] - Captive Amora
      IGN: Kiralyl
      Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

IT be reasonable if they made this tycoon like 60k points, since closed tarot , but no 80k is ok for certain group of players
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I think the reason why they, the dev close tarot just before SS tycoon is because too many people getting 35k-100k point every day. I wish the world is full with 'smart' people who do 'smart' thing.

How come the world is not at peace if we all smart enough and have this kind of memory?

Smart people will find a way to get things easily for free.

bot.

Comment

Sad moment... Strange optimization...tycoon with closed tarots... Someone just wanna more cash

Comment

terrible timing.
              Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
              Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
              News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Konjiki89 View Post
                I think the reason why they, the dev close tarot just before SS tycoon is because too many people getting 35k-100k point every day. I wish the world is full with 'smart' people who do 'smart' thing.

How come the world is not at peace if we all smart enough and have this kind of memory?

Smart people will find a way to get things easily for free.

bot.
                max points / day for Tarot was 33k ( 10k tycoon points )

atleast in my server that was the max .
                Server [8] - Captive Amora
                IGN: Kiralyl
                Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

hope we can use little helper when tarot comes back

Comment

Then please is what it is possible to know how long the Taro will work ?
                    Thank you for advance.

Comment

R2G is not a good corporation. She never answers these players ! She does not care much as long as we paid millions of diamonds !

Comment

hi everyone as he said someone just wanna more cash because the event are close one behind other and only those that pay can get the best opportunities and when i say those that pays i say it because some of last event are practically for those player because they have more button with buy than other stuff.

Comment

they suppose to answer all the question with a clear and precise answer because they are getting paid for they do not give this for free totally.

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                            on gta they said march
                            Let's hope that this time they'll add something usefull..
                            ||||

Comment

hope lmao lost hope long ago in game they only add new bugged events

Comment

When he returns active tarot????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X