Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] VIP Subscription Cancellation

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Since the update on January 22, 2015, the VIP subscription function has been disabled. From now on players can only purchase or renew VIP using Diamonds in-game. For players who unsuccessfully subscribed but still had money deducted from their accounts, please contact our customer service team so the Diamonds can be refunded. We apologize to any and all of you who have had issues with this.

Unsubscribing from VIP

1. For players who have subscribed to VIP, please go to the subscription panel in the VIP Bonuses interface. Here, you will see an ‘Unsubscribe’ button. Click this button to be lead to the official R2Games site.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unsubscribe interface.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	1766063

2. Log in to your R2 account using your R2Games username and password.

3. After logging in click on ‘My R2’ at the top of the main page.

Name:	My R2 interface.jpg
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	1766064

4. Next click on ‘VIP State’.

Name:	VIP State.jpg
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	1766065

5. Finally click ‘Cancel’ to cancel your VIP subscription.

Name:	Cancel VIP.jpg
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	1766066

Unlocking and Renewing VIP

Name:	Purchasing Or Renewing VIP.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1767155

You can purchase or renew VIP using Diamonds in-game, Click here to check more details!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

So I'm confused. I signed up for VIP about a year ago, and its been automatically charging me 6.99 monthly and auto renewing which is how I like it. With this update is something going to change for me?

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
      So I'm confused. I signed up for VIP about a year ago, and its been automatically charging me 6.99 monthly and auto renewing which is how I like it. With this update is something going to change for me?
      most likely now you will need to buy VIP with diamonds dirrectly ingame and not by money charged from your credit card
      and most likely if you dont unsubscribe, you will still be charged monthly, but you will not get any VIP

Comment

why just why i like to know?

Comment

What the hell?? Why are they trying to "fix" things that are not broken?? This is without a doubt the stupidest thing they have done yet.

Comment

No!!!! guys please WHY WHY dont do this to me i dont like to recharge manual ;-;
            Character Name: NikiCross

Server: [S62]Reff Heights

Level:85

Comment

at VIP page ingame it states "you cannot get VIP bonuses if you use diamonds to renew VIP"

looks like this needs to be changed

Comment

Originally posted by stefanwinters View Post
                why just why i like to know?
                My guess is... the game is dieing... yet the incomem, is not...
                Thats because even after stopping to use the application users probably get milked for their penies.

You can see players not online for over a month... but their fees probaly were collected as usual, by the clock...

But a couple of card-froud charges fixed that now, so it seems.

Comment

it probably costs us more to do it with diamonds now with the vat so they remove the cheaper way
                  IGN : psychosis
                  Level : 94
                  Class : archer
                  Battle Rating 14mil BR
                  Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                  Guild : wintergarden

Comment

I join in the confusion - if not the bad grammar, lol. So there is no longer a cash/CC subscription option? That was one of the main appeals to VIP for me, as I am dreadful at remembering cyclic things on time...and would far rather subscribe recurrently for money than try to remember to have enough Diamonds on hand on the right date, EVERY MONTH. Ugh...is there at least a multi-month option, diamond or otherwise?

Comment

funny thing is that they are doing this without asking the players what they think. They need to start using us as a poll instead of just changing something that works.
                      I for one recharge a little at a time as needed and want my diamonds for events not vip. that was more accessible through the auto renew, Now we will have to waste
                      diamonds and recharge and if we somehow spend too much will have to recharge again. Plus we were getting recurring bonuses for the auto renew guess that is out the
                      window now too huh?? thx R2 games you guys know how to stick it to the little guys........ why don't you go back to the way it was in the beginning and stop raping our wallets
                      geeze greedy F@#^ers.....

Comment

Originally posted by darksqid View Post
                        funny thing is that they are doing this without asking the players what they think. They need to start using us as a poll instead of just changing something that works.
                        I for one recharge a little at a time as needed and want my diamonds for events not vip. that was more accessible through the auto renew, Now we will have to waste
                        diamonds and recharge and if we somehow spend too much will have to recharge again. Plus we were getting recurring bonuses for the auto renew guess that is out the
                        window now too huh?? thx R2 games you guys know how to stick it to the little guys........ why don't you go back to the way it was in the beginning and stop raping our wallets
                        geeze greedy F@#^ers.....
                        Other than making it harder to remember to renew or inconvenient for some not having it on auto, nothing else changes. Take the money that you would have paid them for the vip with credit card or paypal or however you had subscribed and recharge the diamonds the day before or day you need them. If you pay attention to the vip screen and read, you will see that you still get the recurring bonus and only end up needing 199 diamonds to renew the vip if you are at max recurring renewal bonus. Also, by making it so that you have to recharge diamonds in game, you also end up whatever the hot event recharge amount reward (recharge any amount and recharge 299 diamonds) or if during mount/angel exclusive, a mount or angel.

Comment

It's not only a matter of remembering to have the spare diamonds on hand when it's time to renew, but you must buy MORE than the cost of the subscription in order to re-up VIP - unless they plan to add more intermediate packages. I related to VIP subscrip and diamond purchase as separate entities, not fond of new system combining them.

Comment

Wooow rich outcry #spoiledissues
                            [S20]

[S236]

Game Criteria: Classified

Comment

why would you do this!???!?!? the vip thing clearly states that vip recharge bonuses will NOT be given if vip purchased w/in-game diamonds!!!! are you trying to make things harder for ppl to enjoy with out a big bank account????

Comment

Working...
                              X