No announcement yet.

[Announcement] VIP Subscription Cancellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game was 252 Servers it is now .. 100 strong ??? As many have replied , Game is dead. it does not make sense to pay for the renew auto program now due to lower numbers.
    Temptress

Comment

Perhaps this was changed due Vat's so people dont start to complain about missing money from cards .. u have to understand not everyone bother to check Forums.

Comment

great job guys...you **** up the game nicely it was the only way this.....game accepts my visa electron.guess you guys had enough of money,but why ruin the game for people who cant recharge?i hope you guys are proud of your selfs.at least try to fix this.hope im not the only one mad for this thing.

Comment

what I would like to know is if this change is going to get rid of the Diamonds we received every month for being on the auto pay system? That was one of the best perks of being VIP on a renewal basis since I do not recharge for diamonds, I only paid for my VIP and saved up the Diamonds I got each month.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
            what I would like to know is if this change is going to get rid of the Diamonds we received every month for being on the auto pay system? That was one of the best perks of being VIP on a renewal basis since I do not recharge for diamonds, I only paid for my VIP and saved up the Diamonds I got each month.
            instead of receiving the diamonds in the mail, ex 500 diamonds if your at max renewal bonus, it only costs 199 diamonds to renew your vip. So you dont get charged 6.99 and get 500 diamonds back like it used to be, you only spend 199 diamonds to renew your vip for a month. That bonus is applied right at the time you renew your vip.

Comment

So I am VIP 9 do i loose my VIP status when I do this?

Sephera
              S168 Fellbrook

Comment

i was vip7 and now im nothing,without dias(thats because this ***** up system wont let me recharge with visa electron only if i subscribe to vip).....so i lost everything thx to this move....great job guys......btw you could pretend that you care by answering at least to one of this messages

Comment

fix the game before changing more of it--- Nothings working --

Comment

Originally posted by emlooney View Post
                    So I am VIP 9 do i loose my VIP status when I do this?

Sephera
                    S168 Fellbrook
                    no, you do not lose your vip status. it never resets back to 0 or 1. If your vip ends and you are not vip for a period of time, when you restart again you will resume where it was at vip9. At least i think this is how it works, i dont remember having it reset on mine when i was non vip for a few days.

Comment

you are gonna loose lot of players(and money)this month just keep up the "good" work.keep ignoring theese messages and keep bugging the game and you gonna have players to fit in 1 server.just read the cross server chat for 5 minutes and you gonna see what im talking about

Comment

any1 have problem to unsuscribe vip?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	602.8 KB
ID:	1709127 guys u all writing about 199dias for vip-why i have here 399dias?

Comment

how more times u renew vip u get more discount
                            now 399 next 299

Comment

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]128666[/ATTACH] guys u all writing about 199dias for vip-why i have here 399dias?
                              the 199 is with max discount, meaning you have renewed at least 5 times or had the subscription for about 5-6 months. 399 cost means your on about your 3rd renewal, getting 300 diamond discount. Next one would be 299 and then each one after that is 199 (i think as long as you keep it renewed and it doesnt expire which i believe it then resets).

Comment

I'm VIP 9 and my VIP just ended. If I click the renew button to renew with diamonds now will it still give me the 500 diamonds discount since I've been automatic renewing for about 10 months now or will it just give me 100 diamonds discount since this is my first renewal with diamonds?

Comment

Working...
                                X