Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Valentine's Event - Valentine's Chocolate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy white chocolate from local shop, it is cheaper and you can actually eat it lol.

Comment

Haha Dragonspell, I hear that.

Comment

or f2p players can find a better game that knows game traffic is better for the game itself then spenders

Comment

We Hope That This Valentine Events Will Be Extended Till Feb 28 2015... I / We Hope So THanks To LOA Kepp Up The Good Work ! Good Work Guys! Nice JOb

Comment

In Hot Event ------> Amora's blessing , there is quest "Small feast once" (Rewards : 3x White Chocolate, 50x Destiny Crystal)
            I did Small feast once and i got NOTHING, I did twice and still NOTHING..
            Is it BUG again, or I did it wrong?

Comment

i / We Hope You Extend The Valentine Events Thanks and Keep Up The Good Work

Comment

Well, it gives rewards when you START a small feast. You sure you did not just join one?

Comment

what is the purpose of server benefits (white chocolate boxes opened; 454)
                  anyone can explain that/.

Comment

Working...
                  X