Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Clothing and Mount in Spring Carnival!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clothing and Mount in Spring Carnival!

Feb 13,2015
    Spring Carnival is coming! Don't you get curious about what's in there? Come with me to check it out!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1766388This is the button of our journey, click it. Ready? Let's go!

Spring Carnival
    Duration: Feb 16 to Feb 22
    Server: S1 to S242
    Description:
    Click the icon of Spring Carnival, and you will see four parts. They are Spring Carnival, Nirvana, Lunch Box, and Delicacy Shop.

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	1766389

Nirvana
    Fight together and get great rewards here!

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1766390

Rules:
    1. Click Nirvana and you can see this panel. There is point recording on the top of the panel, which records the points all players have got in your server during the event. Click Point Rewards button to collect Personal point rewards.
    2. Players can get points by collecting Dumplings and Spring Rolls. 1 Dumpling=1 Personal points=1 Nirvana EXP, and 1 Spring Roll=2 Personal points=2 Nirvana EXP.
    3. All Nirvana level rewards can be collected once daily when available.
    4. Join World Boss during the event for a chance to receive Dumplings. The top 50 in World Boss Ranking have a chance to receive Dumplings and Spring Rolls!
    Can you and partners in your server reach the top level during the 7-day party? Come and try!

Lunch Box
    Resources, rare gems and Feathers are waiting for you in the Gift Box!

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1766391

There are 3 kind of Party Gift Box for you, with 3 kinds of keys to open. You can get keys by achieving hot events, or purchasing by diamonds.
    You wanna to test your luck? Well, you could never know how lucky you guys are until you open the chests!

Delicacy Shop
    You may ask, how to deal with the Feathers I have got? Ok, here comes a chance for you, to exchange items by Feathers!

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1766392

Here you can get new mount Pheonix, new angel Elena, New Clothing Elvish Spring, Isolde, Smoldering Steed, Luminous Steed, White Kirin,, Varda, Seraphim, Divine Angel, Lover's Reunited, Legacy, and many more powerful gems and other items!

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	1766393

Stats of Phoenix
    Player PATK Player MATK Player PDEF Player MDEF Player Agility Player HP
    5000 5000 3300 3300 1500 15000

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1766394

Stats of Elena
    Angel MATK Angel Agility Hit Crit Crit Damage
    875 215 35 35 30

Now you may wonder where you can get the Feathers and Gift Box keys. Let's go to Hot Events!

Spring Roll Collection
    Description: Complete daily challenges to collect Spring Roll for Spring Carnival!
    Requirements Rewards
    Consumed Diamond x1000 (today) Spring Roll x1
    Consumed Diamond x3000 (today) Spring Roll x2
    Consumed Diamond x5000 (today) Spring Roll x4
    5000 Tidal Pool Points Spring Roll x2
    10000 Gemology Points Spring Roll x2
    600 Erebus Points Spring Roll x2
    Bond Angel 100 times Spring Roll x3
    Challenge Eternal Spire 8 times Spring Roll x3
    Challenge Elite Battle 25 times Spring Roll x3
    Challenge Zodiac 14 times Spring Roll x3
    Recharge 1000 Diamonds Spring Roll x2
    550 Devotion Spring Roll x1
    Dumpling Collection
    Description: Complete daily challenges to collect Dumplings for Spring Carnival!
    Requirements Rewards
    Recharge 1 diamond today Dumpling x5
    Consumed 1 diamond today Dumpling x5
    500 Tidal Pool Points Dumpling x10
    5 Team Arena Battles Dumpling x10
    1000 Gemology Points Dumpling x10
    2 Erebus Battles Dumpling x5
    Bond Angel 30 times Dumpling x5
    Challenge Eternal Spire 3 times Dumpling x5
    10 Clash of Mighty battles Dumpling x5
    Challenge Zodiac 6 times Dumpling x5
    1% damage to World Boss Dumpling x10
    10 Arena solo battles Dumpling x10
    Devotion Bonus
    Description: Collect enough Dumplings and Wooden Chopsticks to get rare items in Spring Carnival!
    Requirements Rewards
    Devotion x100 Dumpling x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    Devotion x200 Dumpling x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    Devotion x300 Dumpling x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    Devotion x400 Dumpling x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    Devotion x500 Dumpling x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    Devotion x550 Silver Chopsticks x1
    Spring Feast
    Duration: Feb 16 to Feb22
    Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amount to get excellent Gems, crystal, and Chopsticks!
    Requirements Rewards
    Recharge 499 diamonds Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest x1, Epic Origin Crystal x50, and Wooden Chopsticks x5
    Recharge 4999 diamonds Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest x1, Epic Origin Crystal x100, and Wooden Chopsticks x40
    Recharge 9999 diamonds Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1, Legendary Origin Crystal x50, and Silver Chopsticks x10
    Recharge 19999 diamonds Lvl. 7 Crit+Hit Gem x1, Legendary Origin Crystal x100, and Silver Chopsticks x30
    Recharge 39999 diamonds Lvl. 8 PATK+Crit Gem x1, Mythic Origin Crystal x50, and Golden Chopsticks x10
    Recharge 59999 diamonds Lvl. 10 Dodge+Hit Gem x1, Mythic Origin Crystal x100, and Golden Chopsticks x30
    Recharge 999999 diamonds Lvl. 10 Crit+Hit Gem x1, Celestial Origin Crystal x50, and Golden Chopsticks x80
    Recharge 199999 diamonds Lvl. 10 Crit+Hit Gem x1, Celestial Origin Crystal x80, Golden Chopsticks x80 and Cupid x1
    Spring Delicacy
    Duration: Feb 16 to Feb 17
    Description: Consume certain resources to get spring delicacies!
    Requirements Rewards
    Consumed 200 Enchanted Ores Dumplings x100, and Spring Roll x1
    Consumed 50 Angel Tears Dumplings x200, and Spring Roll x1
    Consumed 1000 Runestones Dumplings x100
    Consumed 500 Element Crystals Dumplings x100
    Consumed 300 Blessed Stones Dumplings x300
    Consumed 500 Gem Enhancement Stones Dumplings x100
    Consumed 199 diamonds Dumplings x100, and Spring Roll x1
    Recharge 299 diamonds Dumplings x100, and Spring Roll x2

Total Recharge Reward

Duration: Feb 16 to Feb 18
    Description: Recharge certain amount of diamonds to get items for Spring Carnival!
    Requirements Rewards
    Total Recharge: diamond x1500 Silver Chopsticks x5, Soulstone x400, and Gem Enhancement Stone x100
    Total Recharge: diamond x5000 Silver Chopsticks x15, Blessed Stone x200, and Angel Tears x40
    Total Recharge: diamond x10000 Silver Chopsticks x20, Enchanted Ore x200, Seraph's Stone x300, andGem Enhancement Stone x1000
    Total Recharge: diamond x20000 Golden Chopsticks x10, Elemental Crystal x2500, Mythic Origin Crystal x10, and Soulstone x1000
    Total Recharge: diamond x40000 Golden Chopsticks x30, Runestone x2000, Aegis Shard x1500, and Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1
    Today's Gift
    Duration
    : Feb 16 to Feb 18
    Description: Log in everyday to collect Wooden Chopsticks!
    Requirements Rewards
    All-Round Talent
    Duration: Feb 16 to Feb 18
    Description: Complete daily challenges to get rewards.
    Requirements Reward
    Bond Angel 30 times Angel Tears x15
    5 Solo Arena Battles Dragon Crest x30
    Explore 15 times in Raiders Soulstone x50
    5 Team Arena Battles Dragon Crest x30
    30 Loops Stamina x30, Epic Origin Crystal x10, and Wooden Chopsticks x1
    300 Erebus Points Seraph's Stone x30
    500 Gemology Points Adv. Energy Card (10) x1
    Get 400 points in Tidal Pool 400k Gold
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

More exciting events are coming up through Feb 16 to Feb 22, check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

i / We Hope You Extend The Valentine Events Thanks and Keep Up The Good Work

Comment

i / We Hope You Extend The Valentine Events Thanks and Keep Up The Good Work

Comment

Exchange Time:02.16 00:00:01-02.17 23:59:59 but i cannot get the blazing wings....... why cannot get buy on valentine shop till feb. 17

Comment

I'm sorry but after the disgusting fiasco of the Valentine's Event, I'm not even sure it's worth bothering with the next one. Crappy prizes unless you spend tons of $$$$$ and useful events to increase taken away on last day?

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result. New event? Should be exciting, but is only depressing. And honestly the only thing spoiling the game for me.

Comment

after reset (feb 16) on oceanic server (s242) there is no spring carnival... i wonder why

it says s1 to s242 on announcement

Comment

Originally posted by R251750293 View Post
              I'm sorry but after the disgusting fiasco of the Valentine's Event, I'm not even sure it's worth bothering with the next one. Crappy prizes unless you spend tons of $$$$$ and useful events to increase taken away on last day?

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result. New event? Should be exciting, but is only depressing. And honestly the only thing spoiling the game for me.
              Yeah you don't need to bother with this one, u don't even need to collect the daily Nirvana rewards which relies on Cashers and whole server to raise the level... No need to bother exchanging the daily dumpling you get for enchant stone and some other prize.... No need to participate to that treasure event too.... U can just do your daily stuff and pretend this didn't happen

Comment

So, one question : do we get to collect from Nirvana once a day only, regardless the lvl, or is it like Angel's party where u could collect every time the server lvl was upgraded ? I know it specifically says 'once a day' but better to ask and be sure. Thank you.

Comment

all event it onli for donatori for normal player 0 event

Comment

I think this one is actually cool... might get my hands on that Smoldering stead finally. But who knows... also, free player here, no complains as of yet.
                    IGN: Zephyr
                    S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

My only complaint would be to scale the points required to the number of active players, do this and its a good event.

Otherwise it's unbalanced, and loyal players of the older servers casher's or not will get weaker in comparison.

Comment

Alll the events are cool as a nonpayer. No matter what happens, I dont lose money. These events allow me to get awesome stuff, no complaints. HOWEVER; FIX THE F****** BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!
                        Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                        Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                        News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Please make some Exchance event from old event have lollipop and white feather and i wont to exchance him.they are useless when event end so please make some exchance event to can exchance him fot this event.

Comment

Spring Delicacy in Hot Events is missing for me on S215. Looks to be another glitch free and wonderful event.

edit: Might want to name what you're listing here what it is in game.
                            Last edited by Durzoth; 02-16-2015, 04:15 PM.
                            S-215
                            Durzoth

Comment

so day 1 only half over and already seen Phoenix in divine realm how do you get 550 spring rolls in half a day? even with cash

Comment

Working...
                              X