No announcement yet.

Easter Bunny Event - Happy Easter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eostre Praise says % of finding Grey bunnies, when it's supposed to say White bunnies.

Comment

how angel gives a big chance to get the white bunny?
      Last edited by R257232869; 04-04-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

what about chocolate from the valentine event?
        why don't the game make the exchange from chocolate to egg? (just like the crystal exchange)
        and plz add *10 for this kind of event next time... afraid my hand (finger) got numb just by clicking on it =(

Comment

event 3-4 days to find 3-4 white bunny wow i can buy fashion core x 6 maybe unless i cash ~LOL fail event
          Last edited by Rubedo; 04-06-2015, 02:15 AM.
          :cool:~ReGrEt NoThInG.....dEnY eVeRyThInG~:cool: Kaleesi S20 Etenal Saga S243 LOA

Comment

~wasn't aware c. r. a. p was a swearword~
            Last edited by Rubedo; 04-06-2015, 02:14 AM.
            :cool:~ReGrEt NoThInG.....dEnY eVeRyThInG~:cool: Kaleesi S20 Etenal Saga S243 LOA

Comment

never mind everything just please be kind and remove this kind of event, moving around every 3 hours and in the end for nothing. get real. just please remove this kind of event so no more in the future.

Comment

Its a Easter hunt lol. Just don't do it if you don't want to move around and participate.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Hey,
                  No biggy, bought fairy in shop yesterday, I think. But I can't seem to find it No way of checking now, since event is over..Pls have someone check..ty
                  bekie, S177
                  Ps. Got 2 much needed angels, thanks LOA.I like the event for what its worth
                  Last edited by 99sammy; 04-07-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Go to the fairy icon where your other event icons are. You go to the section and browse the list of fairies and unlock it from there.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

i was waiting today ad write for excange but today is not possible... today you must permit to usa item in event not end yesterday

Comment

ty rubedo..

Comment

Working...
                        X