League of Angels 4/29 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 4/29 Update

Check out this week’s update for some awesome new additions. We’ll be adding a gorgeous Angel, awesome new Hero, and a pair of fantastic wings, functional items that allow to rename various allies, and a brand new function. Read on for details!

All servers will be updated on April 29th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players simply need to refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Function - History Recharge Bonus
    With this new function, players can collect a History Recharge Bonus every month by clicking the feather icon to the left of the Quest Tracker.

New Items
    - Angel Rename Card
    - Hero Rename Card
    - Fairy Rename Card

New Angel - Hemera

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa - Hemera.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	325.5 KB
ID:	1771979

New Hero - Cedric

Name:	loa - Cedric.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	1771980

New Wings - Wings of Spring

Name:	LoA_Wings of Spring.png
Views:	1
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	1772281

Optimizations
    - Added a Backup icon to Heroes, and added a Deploy icon to the Fairies interface.
    - Added a Guardian icon to the Angels interface.
    - Added Mythic Print for Boots and Ring Prints to the Cross-server Shop.

- Tarot Optimizations
    ● Removed the time limit and set a reasonable time for each round of the game.
    ● Fixed the incorrect position for the Help text.
    ● Changed some of the Cards' background colors to make sure there won't be 2 Cards with identical colors.
    ● Modified some of the Quests.
    ● Decreased the time deduction amount for wrong answers to a Quest.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed the bug in which the Guardian Angels in the Party setting didn't work in the Team Arena preparation phase.
    - Fixed the issue in which the 1st Recharge icon didn't disappear after collecting the 1st Recharge Pack.
    - Fixed the issue in which a Chinese icon displayed after unlocking the Awaken Guide.
    - Adjusted a chest refresh position in Lvl. 90 - Lvl. 100 maps so that players can access the chest.
    - Fixed the incorrect link in the Equipment Refine interface.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Sorry but that Tarot cards are even worse then it was b4. Just if u click on card and that time it takes to flipitself that is insane. 1 sec 1 card. Hmm.

Comment

tarot little helper do it. cannot tarot because of poor internet connection.

Comment

Awesome pictures!

Comment

This Tarot is better than before last night's update. Least we're not limited by flips, and only what we can flip in an amount of time. However, what do we do with our additional Tarot flip cards that we got just before Tarot went down?

Comment

Another golden hero that will most likely be unobtainable unless you cash like crazy... other then that, cool update.
            IGN: Zephyr
            S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

i really need swaps for tarot flip card (50) (10) (5). and u really need to reduce the prices in tarot shop, it's more expensive than it was before,
              but now it's hard for us to get the points. oh and btw the prize for finishing lvl was a lot better before, now it's just giving c.r.a.p reward!!!
              u guys really know how to make a good one to a ** one...

Comment

You messed up the tarot. Are you making fun of us or something? I could get 2k points on tarot and buy nothing with it and now i can make max 1k and still buy the same thing (nothing) but its even harder to get it? Really nice. GG! Do you actually ask the players before you implement something like this? For example me and some have to click 3-4 times on a card to flip, how much time does that take ?

Comment

Tarot horrible...pointless.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                  Server: s4
                  Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

With this new function, players can collect a History Recharge Bonus every month by clicking the feather icon to the left of the Quest Tracker.

I do not see this anywhere.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                    Server: s4
                    Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post

It says on (Devotion => About) that it goes live on May 1.

Comment

the good one is it doesnt have any flip attemp but the bad one is the timer is really small and fast to deplete

Comment

There is definitely not enough time in Tarot now. You want me to flip cards, match them up, and then read the description of the card I need and drag it to the box? Sorry - my two attempts timed out before I could do all that. Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

We need an in-game survey to know the actual % of players who can't play Tarot because of bad connection. With this update I got to level 8/8/9 and I think the game is more interesting this way. I don't agree on the numbers but the system itself is promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post

I dont see it too. If anyone knows where it is tell please.

Comment

Working...
                              X