Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuffJunky
    replied
    Still getting Easter Eggs in Gemology for 10k points.

Leave a comment:

• xBizzare
    replied
    i totaly agree with what was said about time on tarot. you guys havent thought that it takes time to flip the cards too (the animaton) and what about people who have a very bad ping with lets say 2 seconds delay. increase the time and everything will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    Originally posted by Einns View Post
    Please read description and other replies above you, it says that the event starts at May 1. Please pay attention.
    Ok, thank you)

Leave a comment:

• Einns
    replied
    Originally posted by Snijana View Post
    I dont see it too. If anyone knows where it is tell please.
    Please read description and other replies above you, it says that the event starts at May 1. Please pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
    New Function - History Recharge Bonus
    With this new function, players can collect a History Recharge Bonus every month by clicking the feather icon to the left of the Quest Tracker.

I do not see this anywhere.
    I dont see it too. If anyone knows where it is tell please.

Leave a comment:

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    We need an in-game survey to know the actual % of players who can't play Tarot because of bad connection. With this update I got to level 8/8/9 and I think the game is more interesting this way. I don't agree on the numbers but the system itself is promising.

Leave a comment:

• Bambi_s52
    replied
    There is definitely not enough time in Tarot now. You want me to flip cards, match them up, and then read the description of the card I need and drag it to the box? Sorry - my two attempts timed out before I could do all that. Thanks but no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• arachmond
    replied
    the good one is it doesnt have any flip attemp but the bad one is the timer is really small and fast to deplete

Leave a comment:

• Einns
    replied
    Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
    With this new function, players can collect a History Recharge Bonus every month by clicking the feather icon to the left of the Quest Tracker.

It says on (Devotion => About) that it goes live on May 1.

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    Tarot horrible...pointless.

Leave a comment:

• arsenalFCx
    replied
    You messed up the tarot. Are you making fun of us or something? I could get 2k points on tarot and buy nothing with it and now i can make max 1k and still buy the same thing (nothing) but its even harder to get it? Really nice. GG! Do you actually ask the players before you implement something like this? For example me and some have to click 3-4 times on a card to flip, how much time does that take ?

Leave a comment:

• SODIK666
    replied
    i really need swaps for tarot flip card (50) (10) (5). and u really need to reduce the prices in tarot shop, it's more expensive than it was before,
    but now it's hard for us to get the points. oh and btw the prize for finishing lvl was a lot better before, now it's just giving c.r.a.p reward!!!
    u guys really know how to make a good one to a ** one...

Leave a comment:

• R27680291
    replied
    Another golden hero that will most likely be unobtainable unless you cash like crazy... other then that, cool update.

Leave a comment:

• MuffJunky
    replied
    This Tarot is better than before last night's update. Least we're not limited by flips, and only what we can flip in an amount of time. However, what do we do with our additional Tarot flip cards that we got just before Tarot went down?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X