Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 5/14 Update - Angel Serrin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 5/14 Update - Angel Serrin

In this week's update, we have prepared a great number of new content for you, including an unprecedentedly grand PvP event - Champion Showdown, a totally free new Angel named after the late GM Serrin, a new costume set, as well as some event optimizations and bug fixes. Read on for details!

All servers will be updated on May 14th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New PvP Event - Champion Showdown
    The Champion Showdown is the first all-server, all-platform and all-time zone event, meaning this is the competition to join if you want to prove your might to all League of Angels players from all over the world.

New Items
    • Adv. Champion Weapon Coupon
    • Champion Weapon Coupon
    • Lvl. 6 - Lvl. 12 Fusion Gem Chests
    New Hero Crests Shards
    • Earthshaker Crest Shards
    • Hecate Crest Shards
    New Champion Showdown Flairs (Found in the Title Panel)
    • Diamond Champion Emblem
    • High Glory Emblem
    • Legend Emblem
    • Dragon Master Emblem
    • Champion Emblem
    • The Glorious Emblem
    • Dragon Slayer Emblem
    • The Epic Emblem
    New Angel Artifacts
    • Heaven's Melody
    • Shield of Discord
    New Angel - Serrin

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Angel - Serrin.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	1772642

New Costume - Silver Fox
    These stunning outfits have captured the grace and beauty of a fox in a magnificent way; yet, we still don’t know what the fox says. Keep an eye on future events for your chance to get this outfit before it slips away!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA-Costume_Silver-Fox.png
Views:	2
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1772643

Optimizations
    • Players can now opt to show off up to 3 flairs at a time. Plus, the stat bonuses from unlocked flair can be stacked.
    • Extra time can now be purchased while playing Tarot as well as once the challenge ends as long as players still have remaining challenge attempts.
    • A Tarot Time Card has been added which can add 20 seconds to your current Tarot game time and can be obtained from coming events. When you have Tarot Time Cards, the Tarot Time Card will be used first when purchasing Tarot game time, if you have no cards, Diamonds will be used.
    • Optimizations to Angel's Quiz interface have been made. Added Gratitude Cards and Fine Gratitude Cards to Gemology Pts. Rewards. You can collect the rewards directly from Daily Loot – Pts. Chest - Gemology, or access the Pts. Chest panel from the Gemology icon.
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed the Arena event BR display issue (didn't affect the actual battle results).
    • Fixed the Tarot Points imbalance issue on separate days.
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

New Items

Adv. Champion Weapon Coupon
    Champion Weapon Coupon
    Lvl. 6 - Lvl. 12 Fusion Gem Chests

New Hero Crests Shards

Earthshaker Crest Shards
    Hecate Crest Shards

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

finally a chance to get a hecate

Comment

New Costume - Silver Fox
        These stunning outfits have captured the grace and beauty of a fox in a magnificent way; yet, we still don’t know what the fox says. Keep an eye on future events for your chance to get this outfit before it slips away!

The female outfit looks more like a neo-Victorian hooker....although that is par for the course with your female outfits.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

so now that we have "Tarot Time Cards" can we have an event to exchange our "Tarot Flip Cards" please?

Comment

Dear Team,
            I have seen u have released this new commemorative Angel Serrin in memory of the GM. I find it is a really nice and honourable thing.

I also read u will make Serrin available to all players through some hot events, and this is honourable and remarkable too.

I only would like to suggest you, in any case, to consider to put this beautiful new angel in the Arena Shop, because every day new players arrive, and it is good that Serrin, who helped newbies to grow in real life, could be available even in a year or two, regardless hot events.

Aoede icon worths 1500 arena badges and she is 75 level; of course I think Serrin deserves much efforts to be acquired, why not requesting for her 3000 Arena Badges or so?

A lot of free players have so many Arena Badges left after having had Aoede and Nyssa, and they have not much time to follow all the events,I think they would be happy to use the badges for Serrin.

My two cents.

With endless esteem.

Comment

when they will be able to take the angel serrin free

Comment

... my question is where can I get es shard chests
                hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

any idea what the extra world boss in daily loot is about? and is it a lvl 99 event since that's when it unlocks? or is this a mistake?

Comment

Good evening Messrs . Loa would like me to be VIP and Diamonds of Venezuela but as I can not do it and he would need a credit card which I do not have .
                    then I wondered if they could not perhaps have another method of payment via mobile phones through messages and in other games you can buy the currency that.

I hope your answer thanks

Comment

you can check other payment methods that are offered in the recharge section.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

great one all i need is the trade composite
                        do it for me
                        pls

Comment

hi he would able to offer the angel serrin

Comment

is bug for serrin and champion showdown in S222 Cindewood

Comment

Earthshaker Crest Shards
                              Hecate Crest Shards

Where can i find or buy it for in-Game money ?

Comment

Working...
                              X