Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Showdown Winners for May!

Dear players,
    May's Champion Showdown has successfully concluded. Did you enjoy the event? Did you get some inspiration from it? Greater challenges are always on the way! Fight and march forward Heroes and Angels!
    Let's see who led the pack for all the following time zones in this round of Champion Showdown!

Time Zone Gold Group (Champion) Gold Group (Runner-up) Diamond Group (Champion) Diamond Group (Runner-up)
    GMT Teopus S722 GTArcade Miga S315 GTArcade zeal1893 S116 R2 mishule S18 Ngames
    EST nati S162 GTArcade hold S211 R2 Phoenix S54 R2 thunderstrik S372 GTArcade
    CST Jacob77 S28 Ngames Siegfried S116 Ngames Tokkie S49 Ngames GatorBait982 S22 Ngames
    PST Kclass S577 GTArcade Dagan S675 GTArcade Raphangelo S349 GTArcade snowfish S349 GTArcade
    HKT Yaman S220 R2 Rachelle S614 GTArcade Snowae S107 R2 Species S36 R2

Congratulations to all the winners!

The following weapons are customized for Gold Group (Champion) and Diamond Group (Champion). Winners have the right to name their own weapon and write a description about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Champion Showdown - Champion rewards for May.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1773300

The following weapon are customized for Gold Group (Runner-up) and Diamond Group (Runner-up). Winners have the right to name their own weapon and write description about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Champion Showdown - Runner-up rewards for May.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1773301

All winners will receive in-game mail recently. Please keep an eye on in-game mail.
    After receiving the in-game mail, all winners need to file an ticket to let us know your choice and description.

Email Subject:
    Champion Showdown + Gold Group (Champion) / Gold Group (Runner-up) / Diamond Group (Champion) / Diamond Group (Runner-up) + in-game Name + Server+ Time Zone +platform
    For example: Champion Showdown + Gold Group (Champion) +
    Yaman + HKT + S220 + R2

Content must include:

Weapon type: Staff / Sword / Bow/ Dagger, weapon name (3 words at most) and weapon description (14 words at most).

Please file a ticket to us as soon as possible.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

very nice price,,but my account is lost,,it's that nice..my name of my account is chrijie07..lvl71 (S47 metamorphosis)

Comment

6 month wait wait wait.. your name not list....

DEC 31, 2015 | 10:05AM CET
      R2 Alisa replied:
      Greetings Yaman,
      We checked the link you sent but can not found any post for 26th May 2015, as the attached screenshot shown.
      Please checked the screenshot named champion showdown 2 and note the final result of last Champion Showdown.
      -The R2Games Team

this web write my name ,, why they not give my weapon ....

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisjie_07 View Post
        very nice price,,but my account is lost,,it's that nice..my name of my account is chrijie07..lvl71 (S47 metamorphosis)
        You need to file a ticket.
        to file a ticket

Comment

It will be the same like to our server player, "u should wait" and after they will say what he is not in the list.... so maybe you should just say "ok, u will not get anything, just forget about it"?
          Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya92 View Post
            It will be the same like to our server player, "u should wait" and after they will say what he is not in the list.... so maybe you should just say "ok, u will not get anything, just forget about it"?
            Does not hurt to try before rejecting the idea to file a ticket.
            to file a ticket

Comment

But if u trying and trying, and don't get anything? Why someone should spend time to fill a ticket, think what he should write and etc. and after get back just empty words in the replay?

Comment

And if r2games team, don't wanna solve any problems, please just say truth. It's really disappointed me, what Yaman, was getting half year the same reply and in the end, sorry u not in the list, but this post saying another things. So why R2games can't just gave to him his rewards?

Comment

ayaka , they not give my weapon
                  i dont recharge

Comment

Working...
                  X