Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels New European Server S261 - North Barrow Arrived on June 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really cant understand. Is it that hard to explain why at least. and it is 10:52 a.m. now for sure.

Comment

Obviously ..... they probably run out of cs excuses so having big conference to see what they can come up with as excuse this time ....... and that why they forgot to switch it on AS IF

Comment

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-est-converter check this time

Comment

Why are u guys so mad? I love the game also, and also was here yesterday to check if the server would open. And yes, they could have a better customer service. But guys, just a delay, if you get this mad with this, you wont have the patience to play this game at all. Dont waste your money, because you will have stopped playing after a week..

Comment

interesting when they open this server.... they can`t even tell right time...

Comment

Wow so all clocks in UK are wrong .... pfffft ..... even Big Ben and the GMT clock in Greenwich which sets the time is wrong ..... Try again bud we live here and we can tell the time and the Greenwich clock sorry to tell you is what sets GMT time not something on the net.

Comment

delay isnt a problem by itself. delay without any explanation is the real problem. Think that in game u set yourself for normal TA time and they change it without any info. We do have patience but we also want some respect.

Comment

Always trust the internet ahahaha

Comment

BTW go on R2 last euro server opened and check out the time there too presently says 11:07. And no I dont play there was looking for a mod or vet to find out what happening

Comment

they didn`t think about players... but all whole this game is only players.. and they`s money... they thing only about hot GET THE ***** MONEY!!! just sitting and clicking on button server ON server OFF and checking he`s money in bank DONE

Comment

Damn thats a scary thought Mr. GoodLife lmao. And yes totally agree with you allforgames.

Comment

Don't bother coz a Vet lied yesterday, according to a Post in this Thread yesterday "Vet Kabba says it will be tomorrow instead" Meaning 1h 13m ago. They don't realise that misrepresenting the truth IS A LIE.

It's not about sad/angry. It's about respect for every human on Earth. Not much to ask when you asking for money.

I don't mind paying 20% more because my country joined the EU. I do mind being misinformed and repeatedly told that it will be "Fixed soon" You can fix it now by simply admitting you have a short-term(perhaps contains a month or 2) problem. Any time you fix before is a bonus.
                          Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 05:39 AM.
                          "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

someone ask GM when open this server no one ONLINE?

Comment

they probably wont open today since "the precious" event is on other servers...if its on a new one too then people will get so much for free(since 1st recharge, diamond return, diamond foundation + the precious) guess they think this is too much XD probably think it'll lose them money rather than making it so people would want to recharge

Comment

So far no word at all about North Barrow(new server). They will come when they "feel" like it

...embarrassing as a gamer.

Anyone ever payed on an Artix game? lol

I have, it was awesome and cheap and came with his endless respect... Legend.
                                Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 05:55 AM.
                                "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

Working...
                                X