Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels New European Server S261 - North Barrow Arrived on June 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn.. i`m so tired waiting this server.... wanna play this game but don`t want play on OLD server... already waiting more then 5 days..

Comment

R2 Announce the arrival of new Euro Server North Barrow ......... if your lucky we might get it done before christmas for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abbatoir View Post
        R2 Announce the arrival of new Euro Server North Barrow ......... if your lucky we might get it done before christmas for you lol
        Maybe they got the year wrong

"Arrives 21st of June" ... "or 22nd"... "or 23rd".... "or never." oh "Probably wont have cross server..."

They just want us to keep checking it or miss the start... bad business.
        Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 06:11 AM.
        "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

hahahahahahhahaha

Comment

lmao ...... scarily could be true though cos server will be out of date by the time we get it up and running lol

Comment

Can't they get a De-Mentor or someone to come update this page? "Big brother is watching" lol

No cookies from me today Not even playing my old ones lol.
              Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 06:26 AM.
              "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

Im still playing on a GT one at least they open them when they say lol

Comment

i`m so tired waiting this server..

Comment

"All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us. All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us"

Thank you, Michael.

Comment

sure they do..lol

Comment

i from romania gmt+2 in my country is 15:33 how u explain that they say 10 am gm :no gmt and 21 june is 22 and nothing if they wana fix can fix this fast or they need to say us a answer

Comment

No Head Teacher... Guess they don't have... Principles

Comment

Mane i understand they have problems to fix at server but i think we can apreciate if 1 admin come here and say friend look server have problem we can-t openit like that server will be open 22-06 at 16:00 pm but stop with fake information .. we wait 30 players on this forum like retards.. this is not posible my friend and i think all of us donate here alote of money ..

Comment

Too much money I start to think.

"Most Anticipated Free-to-play MMORPG, 2014"

Still kept waiting a year later
                              Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 08:18 AM.

Comment

What a joke !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X