Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels New European Server S261 - North Barrow Arrived on June 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaC84 View Post
    should name next server bug city
    hahahaha. They really should.
    "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

• ..Bug city..like it..plus GM's that have not got a clue

Comment

• When I wake later that's 48 hours without a word. *claps* That must be some kind of a record. Someone call Guiness, quick.
        "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

• i asked them about it. No word yet on S261. I will keep you updated. mods arent on 24/7 I been gone for the whole weekend so this is news to me. I already forwarded your concerns. stay patient as they work things out.
          to file a ticket

Comment

• Update: Server S261 has been postponed and will be launched at 10:00 AM June 23rd for GMT. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks for your patience.
            Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Comment

• Thanks Rubedo for at least letting us know, think we all realise nobody works 24/7 but surely some mods would have been working over the 3 days its been missing. However by the by lets hope it happens in 40 minutes time, as we have been told finally. Just some acknowledgement from somebody was all it needed to let us know what was happening and this would have been a much shorter thread.

Comment

• yes at last..hope to see u all on the new server

Comment

• in my country is gmt +2 and is 12 : 00 already at wath gmt will start server?

Comment

• Where? Another lie? Its 10:04

And the point YOU (r2) MADE PROMISES, So you have staff to tell people. Standard.

A bad joke. I don't find you funny when you messing with $$$$$$
                    Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-23-2015, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• ..goin to so give up with R2..so many lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yep another FALSEHOOD ............ YET AGAIN .... REALLY disappointed in you now R2. 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd ...... how many more dates do we need to add to list b4 we get the truth? Think I'm goona b another player moving to a more reliable source for the game too.

Comment

• Disgusting.

Comment

• GT Aracade at least they open new servers when they say they are goin too

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                              Update: Server S261 has been postponed and will be launched at 10:00 AM June 23rd for GMT. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks for your patience.
                              Just to infuriate the situation. PLEASE stop lying. PLEASE.

Comment

• yep latest euro opened at 10am today so looks like i am taking my money there instead of spending here.

Comment

Working...
                                X