Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels New European Server S261 - North Barrow Arrived on June 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am afraid that you have had ALL the chances we can reasonably be expected to give a service provider now, this is NOT a service that anyone should have to accept. Are you sure that R2 is not run by a lot of politicians? They are the only people I can think of who make a living out of lying and false promises so I assume you are all politicians here.

Comment

• Nice. I siged up there yesterday. Lets just go GT then. Don't know why I ever hoped R2 would EVER sort their lives out and start respecting players (OF ALL KINDS). Time to jump ship before I sink with R2.

Nearly 3 years I wasted on R2, I woulda helped and been a volunteer, but you can't even keep control, more worried about Moderators than players... Thats not the right order R2, you got it backwards again. PLAYERS ARE ALWAYS FIRST. Don't make promises you can't keep. I was a nice guy when I started. I guess that's just what happens when you play LoA. Everyone including STAFF just DRIVE YOU NUTS. GOD bless any Light left here.
      Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-23-2015, 04:36 AM.
      "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

• ..well see you 2 on GTArcade then..come and say Hi..lol

Comment

• Yep, given them extra half hour to flip switch, late would have been preferable to never, so gues c ya on GT. BB R2

Comment

• How could i believe them again and tried to reach at the time before server starts :S

Comment

• Au revoir mes amis, Je vous adore.
              "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

• And surprise, surprise no response whatsoever from R2. Don't even care enough that players are leaving their platform after being with them for a number of years to support a different game provider ....... That I find really sad and a real insight into the mentality and attitude of R2. Makes me feel sorry for the Mods who do care because obviously they are in a very small minority

Comment

• i agree..keep saying the server is under maintance

Comment

• last 5 minutes for me also in r2 games it seems.

Comment

• New server is up and running

Comment

• Hi, all, S261 has been launched now, enjoy playing LoA!
                        Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Comment

• Already left for GTarcade, i'm on Natasha Server. You too TOO LONG

Got CS here too.

Anyone weary about switching it's exactly the same as here (some ways better), more people and Cross server war works and so far no one has lied to me.

Coming quickly to my attention that R2 is the kid's version of LoA.

Au revoir mes amis... For the last time.
                          Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-23-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Ok you late but what hapened with 7 days celebration we cant take our wings now couse its says is 3rd day from a server thats just unacceptable for me happy gaming to you couse im sure after time you will be only players in your own game this is not right what you doing!

Comment

• when is the next eu server coming up???

Comment

Working...
                              X