Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Navigation King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Kelly
    started a topic [Guide] Navigation King

[Guide] Navigation King

Click image for larger version

Name:	888888.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1774970
    Background

Atlantis has remained one of the greater mysteries of our worlds. Its mysterious locations and unclaimed treasures have lured many to their deaths but don’t stop the brave and foolhardy from continuing the search. Want to join the search for treasure? Now you can! Set sail today!

Name:	Navagation King-new edit423.png
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1774955
    Click the Navigation King icon to see four event pieces: Sail away, Bonus, Emporium, and Rules.

Sail Away

Name:	Navagation King-new edit639.png
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	1774956

Rules

1. Players can board a ship and employ 1 mariner for free once per day.
    2. Spend Diamonds to automatically board a ship. The voyage will begin after the countdown finishes.
    3. Each mariner costs 50 Diamonds and will be employed once selected by the player or immediately upon boarding by the system at random. The types of mariners are described below:

Deckhand: A passionate and hardworking newcomer often rewarded with 1-star treasure chests.
    Skillful Sailor: An experienced sailor, toughened by years at sea, adept at collecting 2-star treasure chest.
    Second Officer: Only death can separate this hardy sailor from his captain. Rare 3-star treasure chests are his reward.
    Chief Officer: He is one with the sea and desires to rule it. His roaming eyes can find precious 4-star treasure chests.
    Captain: A woman of legend and one to be feared. She alone possesses the secrets required to obtain 5-star treasure chests.

4. Employing 1 mariner will increase individual and world EXP by 1 point.
    5. A cross-server mariner treasure hunt will take place during the voyage. If the mariner who finds the treasure is one of the mariners employed by the player, then they will receive extra treasure at the end of the voyage. For example: If you choose a 1- and 3- star mariner and the wheel stops on a 1-star mariner, then you will get the corresponding reward for that mariner. If you chose 4 1-star mariners, then you can get reward x4.
    6. Paying any amount of the boarding fee also gives Pirate Gold.

Bonus

Name:	Navagation King-new edit2047.png
Size:	295.6 KB
ID:	1774957
    1. There are Individual Bonuses and World Bonuses in this section.
    2. Players can get rewards upon reaching the corresponding reward levels.
    3. There will also be bonus events when the corresponding levels are reached.

Emporium

Name:	Navagation King-new edit2387.png
Size:	439.1 KB
ID:	1774958
    In Emporium you can use Pirate Gold to buy hot items like Glorystones and Grotto Hearts which can be used in the Artifact Workshop.

Remember: 1 Diamond â‰* 1 Pirate Gold. The more Boarding Fare you pay, the more Pirate Gold you will get.

Name:	QQ??20150820152219.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1775002
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• R246491765
    replied
    there goes 88 diamonds for nothing...i didnt even made a pick and it started.when i tryed with 100+free one i only made 2 picks.in the next roll i tryed to pick thinking i didnt use 1 in previous roll i click board but it took my last 38 diamonds...can i get them back somehow? (S19) Fortuna's Folly PoluxBG

Leave a comment:

• Androm3da
    replied
    "Spend 1000 diamonds to receive 300 pirate gold"
    I have to spend 30000 diamonds to collect 90000 pirate gold to buy Silver Queen Emblem... or someone he thought about the R2games ?

I think, Nereida that they have non-casher and little-casher player, and what ? that they have to spend as much diamonds ? If i had 30000 diamonds it would prefer to spend the HoC and buy to better hero or even a 1-3... nice idea.

Leave a comment:

• MuffJunky
    replied
    My rating for Navigation King...

But have no fear R2/GTA, you can buy additional stars for $4.99

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Silver Queen Emblem... 90k pirate gold evolve Eneida? is a joke ?
    That is a fact :P, but yea id say it for those who wish to get her very first. LAter on or ith time we might get her easier-cheaper

Leave a comment:

• Tanawat7
    replied
    Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Silver Queen Emblem... 90k pirate gold evolve Eneida? is a joke ?
    Ikr..........

Leave a comment:

• Androm3da
    replied
    Silver Queen Emblem... 90k pirate gold evolve Nereida? is a joke ?
    Last edited by Androm3da; 08-19-2015, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miaka18
    replied
    why wrong shop items and wrong rewards available ??

Leave a comment:

• Korfox
    replied
    Originally posted by R281761533 View Post
    That is the event of the cashers because to get this gold you have to pay A LOT of diamonds!!!
    fun fact: you can get most of the items for free in special events.
    so IF someone actually spends diamonds on that pirate king event, you can't help them anyway...

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    Originally posted by R281761533 View Post
    That is the event of the cashers because to get this gold you have to pay A LOT of diamonds!!!
    The bright side free items in bonus portion of the event

Leave a comment:

• R281761533
    replied
    Originally posted by Korfox View Post
    another useless event? jesus...

Leave a comment:

• Korfox
    replied
    another useless event? jesus...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X