League of Angels 8/27 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 8/27 Update

All servers will be updated on August 27th. As the last update for August, we’ve begun preparing new rewards for September! Plus we’ve added a new hero, fairy and items all of which are ready to help you along your fall journeys!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their caches and they’ll have no problems seeing the new content and changes.

New Content

1. New Hero- Dragon Commander (evolve Dragon Whisperer to obtain)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1775303

2. New Fairy - Fairy Whisper(collect 30 shards to synth)

Name:	image003.jpg
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	1775304

3. Added Golden Rod for September Check-in rewards.

4. Placed a new golden element core in related chests.

5. New Hero - Supreme Oracle

Name:	image005.jpg
Size:	571.6 KB
ID:	1775305

6. New Chests:
    • Lava Heart Chest (Contains one Lvl. 75 Dazzling Fire Element Core with random stats.)
    • Glacial Heart Chest (Contains one Lvl. 75 Dazzling Ice Element Core with random stats.)
    • Stormy Heart Chest (Contains one Lvl. 75 Dazzling Electro Element Core with random stats.)
    • Dragon Eyes Chest (Contains one Lvl. 85 Dazzling Fire Element Core with random stats.)
    • Galaxy Tears Chest (Contains one Lvl. 85 Dazzling Ice Element Core with random stats.)
    • Lightning Crown Chest (Contains one Lvl. 85 Dazzling Electro Element Core with random stats.)

Adjustment & Optimization
    1. Unlocked the third skill slot for golden heroes.

2. Added an equipment Inherit function.

3. Added a Diamond-consumption confirmation notice to the Achievement Rewards in the Elemental Zone.

4. Optimized the Team Dungeon rewards panel.

5. Added a Log to Cross-serverTournament.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed a bug in the Wheel of Luck where players were not able to collect point rewards after collecting the Super Prize in Consec. Rank section.

2. Fixed a typo issue in the Artifact system.

3. Fixed Sanctuary Totem data.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

why not FIX THE DAMN GAME

Comment

the update is a fail !! items missing , the description of some items is in chineze...nice one. wanna people to cash? bring some good content!!

Comment

please up gauntled

Comment

all these new additions to game every week has made playing the game extremely overwhelming in time and effort.

at this rate, we have no choice but to surrender this game cos we cant cope with our 24hr day.

Comment

please return my perfect philosopher stone 5pcs, S97 furnace cave ashley

Comment

Originally posted by edison2681 View Post
              please return my perfect philosopher stone 5pcs, S97 furnace cave ashley
              Stones disappear once craft ends completely.
              to file a ticket

Comment

You can increase guild level and flag to raise the health in gauntlet.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Stones disappear once craft ends completely
                  they never have before, so I guess they found another way to steal from us

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                    Stones disappear once craft ends completely.

Since when??
                    Name: Yennefer
                    Class: Sorcerer
                    Serv:ua45

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                      You can increase guild level and flag to raise the health in gauntlet.
                      we have lvl 33, and up it every gauntled 200-300kk, lvl 3 flag, but it really easy, BR up 1,5-2x after new upgrades, if 2 month ago top players have 6kk now some people have 10kk++ how i see in tournaments, but gauntled not up, and start problems with place, if online 3+ people, we have every gauntled 8+. We all really fast grow up after upgrade.

Comment

je ne veux pas recherge et je veux etre vip

Comment

snice last update i cant still get in the game..unti now,the gren loading always stop at 32%

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond(sop) View Post
                            snice last update i cant still get in the game..unti now,the gren loading always stop at 32%
                            have you tried a different browser?
                            to file a ticket

Comment

still i cant get in the game..my green loading always and always stop in 32%..i really do not know why can lease anyone look at it please...am missing my game,log said i last log in on aug 31 but i cannot get in the game at that time even now still i cant get in.....PLEASE HELP ASAP....thank you and more power

Comment

Working...
                              X