League of Angels 9/1 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 9/1 Update

All servers will receive an update on September 1st. During this update, two awesome new fairies, a stunning outfit and a magnificent mount will be added to the game.
    Plus, new functions and better rewards are ready and waiting.

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Features
    1. Unlocked the Angel Awaken function.

2. New fairies:
    • Monkey King (collect 30 shards to synth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	1775485

• Cancer (collect 30 shards to synth)

Name:	image003.png
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	1775486

3. New fashion: Golden Attire (requires 250 shards to synth).

Name:	image005.png
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	1775487

4. New mount: Scarlet Finch (requires 250 shards to synth this mount).

Name:	image007.png
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	1775488

5. Added Lvl. 85 Elemental Core chests.

Optimizations
    1. Added a description to angels’ icon shard to remind players that those shards can also be used in Unbreakable Bond.
    2. Adjusted Moonlight Warlord’s chance to immune Stun and Chaos into 55% (previously 35%).
    3. Characters’ movement trail in the Elemental Zone will display in the small map simultaneously.
    4. Replaced the Lvl. 1 Block Gem dropped in Gemology (for Lvl. 1 Proficiency) with Lvl. 2 Block Gem.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed the display/loading issue for Frigg.
    2. Corrected the description for Supreme Oracle.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Any Idea when the s38 and s44 merged server will be online for play? Please add a little insight please...........

Comment

what happened to the elemental zone stats?????

any news about what happened to the elemental zone stats? after the merge my BR was decreased and i lost agility on my main and heroes pls update us if u plan to fix it................. Arah S207/ua52

Comment

after the merge i also lost agility and BR decreased ..

Aronia S213/ua58
        Aronia( ud9 )
        I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

i cant the games of league of angle

Comment

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1716758
            lol
            Last edited by Y.S.J.; 09-06-2015, 04:02 AM.

Comment

MAN still i gert in the game..im in server 53 rockshard road..i still can get in..may green loading always and always stop in 32%..please help im missing may game..its been 1 week now or more i didnt how many days now...that last update was a big mess for me ans still cant get in..please help

Comment

misssing the game is too lost of leveling...

Comment

your update cause me hardly to log in and play
                  pls fix this kind of issue because its my nearly 2 years playing this game and this simple your so-called update ruining it

Comment

what is that from?

Comment

Ok so this update then, is it going to sort elemntal zone? 5 lv 75 bosses killed and one glistening stone for it, 2 nights in row now. Is it going to fix the incessant lag we get in game sometimes? Is it going to fix the issue with gauntlet and log failed in last round as soon as it hits 2300 server time? Is it going to fix the inventory glitch on the back up member of party where you have to swap them round just to see what they have on? Is it in short going to fix anything worthwhile or just be more attempts by you greedy mutts to get more cash out of us by adding more chit that doesn't even integrate into game right half the time? Is it going to let me get rid of some of the 9 pages of chit in my inventory that I have to wade through each time I am trying to find something......? Let me know when you bring out update for that - then, maybe just then you will catch my interest....

Comment

So sick of the constant lag and bugs, every time you fix something you break 5 more. My CC is now off limits to you people until I see some major changes. Keep up the good work you are running off the paying players, League of Bugs will soon be a thing of the past like so many of the other money grubbers.

Comment

Working...
                        X