[Guide] Totem Unite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Totem Unite

Totem Unite will appear in the Totem System on Sep. 10th (server time) after the update. Here you can train to unlock a second Totem to get higher stats and boost your Battle Rating. Here we’ll tell you a little more about this new system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1775807

General Introduction
    1. Deployed Totems now have a chance to trigger a second Totem when in effect.
    2. An opal Totem (resting Totem) is different from a deployed Totem and can be selected.
    3. The second Totem's stats will be added to all units in battle once it's set successfully.
    4. The second Totem slot can be trained to boost stats for units in battle.
    5. A breakthrough can be made to increase the trigger rate of the second Totem upon reaching 10 stars. Each breakthrough increases the second Totem trigger rate by 10%.

Training and Breakthrough for Second Totems
    1. Consume Soulstones to train your second Totem.

Name:	image002.jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1775809

2. Upon reaching 10 stars, consume Dark Soulstones to make a breakthrough.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	1775810

Name:	image004.png
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1775811

Item: Dark Soulstone
    Used for Totem breakthroughs. A successful breakthrough increases the second Totem trigger rate by 10%.
    Dark Soulstones can be obtained from events.

Name:	image006.png
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1775812

See you in-game!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

So the trigger, does that actually summon two totems to the battlefield, or does the first totem simply proc the effect of the second totem like a skill?

Is the second totems stat boosts throughout the battle once it is summoned, or are the stats always present on the party from the battles start?

Does the second totem share duration with the first totem, ie if Dragonsoul summons the second totem when Dragonsoul has 1 turn remaining does the second totem last 1 turn or its full duration?
    Does the second totem actually have a duration for that matter?

Comment

So the trigger, does that actually summon two totems to the battlefield, or does the first totem simply proc the effect of the second totem like a skill? First one has a chance to proc the second one's skill.

Is the second totems stat boosts throughout the battle once it is summoned, or are the stats always present on the party from the battles start?
      It boosts your entire party once the battle-starts if I am right.

Does the second totem share duration with the first totem, ie if Dragonsoul summons the second totem when Dragonsoul has 1 turn remaining does the second totem last 1 turn or its full duration? Yes, normally it should, reason why you can equip the one with highest quality, then a lower quality or same quality, can't equip a Ruby one then put secondary a golden, only the other way around.
      Does the second totem actually have a duration for that matter?I don't think so, how many turns the one you deploy lasts, that much your secondary totem lasts as well I think.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

ive been trying to work this out do you have to have a red totem to be able to have it as the second totem cuz every time i try to put one in it says i dont have a totem to use as a second one could someone explain how to have a second totem plz

Comment

In order to put the second totem, you need to un-equip it ( Remove it ) from your " Set Totems " tab, and then you can put that totem as your second one in the Unite tab.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

ahhh ok does it need to be a certain lvl or anything ? or a different one to what you have as your set totems and thank you for replying

Comment

Originally posted by imallhis View Post
              ahhh ok does it need to be a certain lvl or anything ? or a different one to what you have as your set totems and thank you for replying
              The totem should be at least a topaz totem. I have not tested whether you may use the same totem you have as part of your set totems.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                The totem should be at least a topaz totem. I have not tested whether you may use the same totem you have as part of your set totems.
                It has to lay in totem inventory not equipted and be topaz to select for unite As the description in Help say
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                  It has to lay in totem inventory not equipted and be topaz to select for unite As the description in Help say
                  When I mean same totem you have as part of your set totems I was referring to for example If you have a yellow divine totem in your set 5 and you made another Yellow divine totem for use as a secondary totem.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

When you do the Unite, can it be un-united?

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                      When you do the Unite, can it be un-united?
                      Yes you can switch between other totems.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                      X