• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GARDEN LOVE TREE GONE?
    it took a long time develop
    I WANT IT BACK

Comment

on TA Snow Queen casting a skill and dissapearing, few icons for daily tasks gone ( arena, garden, raiders )......dear GTA " devs" - NO MORE "UPDATES", please -.-
      Last edited by xVahnx; 09-24-2015, 11:56 AM.
      Name: Yennefer
      Class: Sorcerer
      Serv:ua45

Comment

you hope that they would fix this game . now i must to restart again the loop and other tings from littel helper and what we must do to activate sylph hero

Comment

little helper improved??
          where?
          it's getting worse!

first, it won't find my tasks that are still open
          second, as soon as I jump onto another website it stops automatically
          and third, when you cancel the tasks they jump back right onto the screen and not back in my folders.

I am disappointed and I want the old LH back!
          Last edited by Korfox; 09-24-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
            you can still use raiders as normal just click on the icon in the update, you don't have to use it automated, gees some people just jump before they see where they are going.. this clears a lot of clutter from the main screen, its much better
            I know it can be done manually brother. But have u tried doing a fresh raiders attempt and i mean the spinning and the raiding ? .... you cannot control where to stop the process which essentially means you are doing the whole thing manually or u do the whole thing auto.
            So the choice is simple - New one - U choose auto - its spins (u watch and stop it so it stops before it raid) , raids(irrespective of whether its successful or not) and then stops doesnt collect.
            Old one - U choose auto - It spins, collects what can be synthed, U can stop it in between cause it doesnt do any damage to u do the raid as you please and put it back on auto for collection

Now tell me which is the better one

Comment

Its good to give more Info about new features:
              Sylph Hall & Alliance Expedition!

Comment

Little helper is doing just fine, there was no need for a change, now has little bugs. The point is, if something is should be, do not change it for something new (ie. A new look).

Comment

Please stop all updates and new events, they cannot use properly..... Use your braiiiiiiinnnnns pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee.........

Comment

Boring....................
                    All new events & items are bugged.................
                    Cannot used properly.......................

Comment

I can't get into a guild to do the tasks? is there a glitch in it?

Comment

Please, return old little helper. The new one do not do loop quest and other things, why I should wait several hours when he finished to work? Why I should to enter the alliance or raiders by using little helper.

Comment

hi whay you *** up this little helper ???? i cant see when i need to colect in Raiders Garden..... this time u do great job of ruin good staff and not FIX OTHER PROBLEMS IN GAME!!! Ty wery much for update of haos

Comment

Think Sylph Hall is bugged. first one is supposed to unlock at lvl 70 second lvl 72 third lvl 73, etc. I'm level 87, and they're all saying summoning not available. is it just not up yet? or am I bugged?
                            Adr3naline
                            9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
                            Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

Ok devs...where's the compensation??? You failed on Divine War. You failed in Tycoon by freezing points thinking players are not noticing. You failed in keeping TA up and running during Tycoon, Divine war that never happened AND ADDING NEW SERVERS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Then don't offer us compensation. The older players have a long memory...just saying. You really should make this right to us players.

Comment

Originally posted by R258309917 View Post
                                hi whay you *** up this little helper ???? i cant see when i need to colect in Raiders Garden..... this time u do great job of ruin good staff and not FIX OTHER PROBLEMS IN GAME!!!
                                Ty wery much for update of haos
                                Get familiar with new little helper, there are 4 tabs in there. Check them out. It is easy once you figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X