No announcement yet.

League of Angels 9/24 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to go to helper and drag the icons back out, then hit cancel and it returns to normal in a sense, but at least we can find our icons again
    Last edited by Rubedo; 09-27-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by malinjustin2 View Post
      you need to go to helper and drag the icons back out, then hit cancel and it returns to normal in a sense, but at least we can find our icons again
      yes, I also figured that out by now but it's not working for tarot, is it?
      If I click cancel all items back out, I can't just chose them manually ... can I?

Comment

hmmm Divine hunter evolve become golden hero nice but i think Thunder Lord need become golden hero too it will be nice

Comment

and when we thought it was all over ..... the new folders created go missing again seriously devs fix it ... stop going onholidays if u cant do your work properly ..... Anyone who doesnt do their work in time doesnt get holdiays anywhere in the world except at GTA i suppose

Comment

[QUOTE=Seraph_anirudh;1448567]and when we thought it was all over ..... the new folders created go missing again seriously devs fix it ... stop going onholidays if u cant do your work properly ..... Anyone who doesnt do their work in time doesnt get holdiays anywhere in the world except at GTA i suppose[/QUOTE

The devs are on gtarcade.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
            X