League of Angels 10/15 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 10/15 Update

All servers will be updated on October 15th. What’s new? Two stunningly powerful mounts and an awesome outfit too! Plus, Expedition will get some optimizations to make the event more enjoyable for all.

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cacheto see the new content and changes.

New Content
    1. New Mounts:
    • Fiery Bull (requires 250 shards to synth)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	1777490

Name:	image003.png
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	1777492
    • Tusky (requires 250 shards to synth)

Name:	image005.png
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	1777493

Name:	image007.png
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	1777494

2. New Clothing:
    • Cowboy Fashion (requires 250 shards to synth)

Name:	image009.png
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1777495

Name:	image011.png
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1777496

Name:	image013.png
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	1777497

Adjustment & Optimizations
    1. Expedition
    a. Failing challenges decreases the opponent’s stats by 2% (previously 0.5%).
    b. Adjusted rewards for campaigns between Alliances and added outside-ranking rewards.
    c. Added a hover tip to the “+” button to remind players of the cost of purchasing another challenge attempt.

2. Optimized the Diamonds refund mechanismfor Group Buy.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Yup another Inferno attempt lost because of game update, no email sent to players in game, awesome job just awesome.

Note the timestamp on my message is 24 minutes after this post went up, I do not call that giving notice of an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Warscale View Post
      Yup another Inferno attempt lost because of game update, no email sent to players in game, awesome job just awesome.

Note the timestamp on my message is 24 minutes after this post went up, I do not call that giving notice of an update.
      hmm this time you're wrong man..i'm not a real fan of r2games' politics, but on every server it was written that in some hours you could have problems because of this update

Comment

Well there is no mail in my inbox, so I am not wrong.

It is written in the above post, which was posted 25 minutes before the update took effect, that isn't advance notice, it's someone forgetting they need to post on forum and send out an email in advance.

Comment

I got the mail after the update, which i kinda better than usual service.
          And the update removed chat from cs.

Comment

Grats R2Games... yesterday was an update and today event mount exclusive... recharge 22000 diamonds for Tusky... nice idea

Comment

I guess it's never a good time to do them... and this new stuff costs an arm and a leg. If people didn't pay it, though, it wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
                I got the mail after the update, which i kinda better than usual service.
                And the update removed chat from cs.
                I have reported the cs chat window issue.
                to file a ticket

Comment

You know what I would like to see in next update is a shop to get rid of a bunch of unneeded items for example extra clothing, mount, angle and wing shards. Extra unused special event items such as the eggs, tulips, necklaces that are no longer needed.
                  Also it would be nice if the Lucky coins, Aureus, and group tickets could be better used, what is the point to collect all of those if you are restricted on the number and what they can be used for during those events.

Comment

erbus not open my friend

Comment

wow...pinpoint remarks....here we go again with pointless adds and nothing we can get without charging our accounts 400 dollars for a mount. Cant someone make sense of It all and make it affordable for non cashers too? I request that there needs to be another way of getting imperial weapons beside tycoons and champion events. Please make it even for all. If something cost a lot in diamonds then make a system of what it would cost in gold.

Comment

pls help me.. im how can i open my face book. im choynam.

Comment

l can log in in game... server Marina haven ...

Comment

can´t log into game, say this:

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                            Please report this message and include the following information to us.
                            Thank you very much!

URL: http://ua7-loa.r2games.com/passport....08e1aeeb8890ea
                            Server: 63-159-217-99
                            Date: 2015/10/29 06:51:48

help!

Comment

Working...
                            X